Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glensman

Holy sh1t...someone joked about £19 before hand. I didn't beleive them.
That is a complete and utter disgrace.
£12 is bad enough but I would pay it. Its championship and all but how they can possibly try and justify that amount.

Milltown Row...I would guess no.

JimStynes

Quote from: Minder on May 12, 2008, 02:57:09 PM
£20 into the stand on Sunday  >:( £19 into the "uncovered stand", i think watching on the TV is a more attractive proposition......

f**k sake that is a complete joke. £19 to sit on those slabs of concrete and £20 to sit in a stand that smells of piss - f**k that I think i will watch it in the house.

Who sets the price for these games. Is is Ulster council or does antrim have any input?

Gold

if antrim had beaten Tipp or W'ford we would have been in Div 3--we then would have had a chance to win the 2games necessary to stay in that Div next year--this would have been for the first time ever(f**k Down in 2000)---this didnt happen as we all know

i could not give a f**k if we beat Cavan before gettin bait by Armagh

i could not give a flying f**k if Antrim pulled their Senior(thats a joke) Football team out of league and championship for good

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

milkman mk II

jees thats steep for an antrim game! might be acceptable if antrim where all ireland champs to charge somewhere near that for first game of the season, but 20 noop is ridiculous! gaa have scored an own blow here, will give the GAA- grab all association camp more to shout about! was reading pat spillane in sunday world at the weekend he was tlking about gaelic games will be in a atate of recession like the economy, it soon will be if thats the bloody price for an antrim game

milltown row

well after the tripe they have sereved up this year £0.00 and a free burger

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on May 13, 2008, 08:54:00 AM
well after the tripe they have sereved up this year £0.00 and a free burger

Correct Milltown, the entrance fee does not reflect the product on the pitch
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

JimStynes

Does anyone know if there is a student rate for the match.
I will definately not be going to a GAA match this year if it is £19 in, unless its croke park.

themanwhowasntthere

Milltown was even going to charge admission (with burgers thrown in) last Sunday. He thought there was a crowd of thousands going to see St. Gall's v St. Agnes, but then came the swift disappointment that accompanied the realisation that they were all going to Cemetary Sunday next door.

milltown row

that was a quote 'themanwhowasntthere' said to me that very day, but i'd no burgers all this good weather they've been sold out for ages. what game is live on Rte this sunday?

milltown row

Quote from: hardstation on May 13, 2008, 01:14:36 PM
You mean you won't be watching the Antrim game and cheering on your beloved Cavan on BBC?

i'll dander up to casement after half time, thats when it will hot up ;D

but in all honesty i'll be cheering on Antrim

themanwhowasntthere

Quote from: milltown row on May 13, 2008, 02:36:05 PM
Quote from: hardstation on May 13, 2008, 01:14:36 PM
You mean you won't be watching the Antrim game and cheering on your beloved Cavan on BBC?

i'll dander up to casement after half time, thats when it will hot up ;D

but in all honesty i'll be cheering on Antrim

While giving the ref a bit of the old verbals !!!   :D

PlayWithTheWind

well any word on the team? heard it was being named tonight at camsement?
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

Gold

£8 into Stand- £5 into rest would be fair in my opinion

Div 3 would have been real progress--we are far too light up front

im sickened by the league debacle--will take a lot to lift this feeling

playin kilkenny and london again next year?? for f**k sake i finally give up--i was a blind optimist for years--never again
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

PlayWithTheWind

what you wanna know hardstation?

PlayWithTheWind

im sure you could name the team yourself, wouldnt be very hard.

no Quinn or Hasson  ;)