Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost+Tommy

Cargin and Creggan by 6,Dunloy and Rossa by 3,our boys BS would've classed it a 60/40 game in their favour last night,good performance by our lads especially 2nd half, your lads had a good 1st half,a few calls by your management  I thought, young Mc Keever was causing us a bit off bother inside and then they seemed to bring him out

Ghost+Tommy

But HH is right,very little between a few teams at that level,GNM,MG Biddies and ourselves

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on September 08, 2023, 05:20:47 PM
So volunteers required for white coat duty...hands up......

The way you were struggling walking off the pitch at halftime you'd be best to use the armchair tonight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ghost+Tommy

HH what happened ur lads,good result for St Paul's,was expecting to meet ur lads,injuries?

imtommygunn

Good game this. Jordan one of the best in county and if Dunloy to win needs stopped. Dunloy not too shabby and pity Molloy off injured.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Ghost+Tommy on September 08, 2023, 07:24:11 PM
HH what happened ur lads,good result for St Paul's,was expecting to meet ur lads,injuries?

Just missing one regular starter who was on holidays
Point down at HT and were one up them one stage but conceded 2 goals on a row and that was that
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Hoof Hearted

Division 3 team in senior semi !!

GiveItToTheShooters

quit yo jibbajabba

country bumpkin

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 08, 2023, 09:05:57 PM
Hon Dunloy 😃

Been a long time since Cuchullian's won a senior county football title......1936, but they look on the road again.

erinsboy

Great to see Dunloy winning but where did the ref get over 8min of extra time from????????????

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: country bumpkin on September 08, 2023, 09:27:04 PM
Hon Dunloy 😃

Been a long time since Cuchullian's won a senior county football title......1936, but they look on the road again.

I'm conflicted. Equidistant between dunloy and portglenone, who to shout for 😀

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 08, 2023, 09:42:54 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on September 08, 2023, 09:27:04 PM
Hon Dunloy 😃

I'm conflicted. Equidistant between dunloy and portglenone, who to shout for 😀

Cheer for Creggan then

stiffler

Great entertainment in dunsilly this evening, I thought Dunloy were fully deserving of the win. Serious pace and directness in the forward line. On another note, I thought the ref had a good game, he didn't fall for the usual dark arts we have seen from LD over the last few years.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

EOC1923

Could question the injury time if you like but the better team on the night went through, other than the fortuitous goal by Ld in normal time Dunloy looked like they were coming strong, then pulled away at the end of extra time quite handily.
Only my opinion.