Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 24, 2022, 10:48:27 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 24, 2022, 10:44:42 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on October 24, 2022, 10:38:51 PM

Jeez those S V lads really know their stuff...previewed the upcoming under 20 championship with full knowledge within

It's a pity they won't be at the games due to their not giving the county a shilling, you'll have to fill them in, oh wait ;D

On what......they will have to read S G for my recollection..

Righty O
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 24, 2022, 10:50:42 PM

Jeez those S V lads really know their stuff...previewed the upcoming under 20 championship with full knowledge within

It's a pity they won't be at the games due to their not giving the county a shilling, you'll have to fill them in, oh wait ;D

Righty O

Jeez MR2 you really are a nasty piece of work.....sue e..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 24, 2022, 10:54:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 24, 2022, 10:50:42 PM

Righty O

Jeez MR2 you really are a nasty piece of work.....sue e..

When you're done abusing referees CB I think you'll find that its not me that's nasty  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Fair played to them. They know players from every club, big or small! And they've called out a few of the bad eggs in the county!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on October 25, 2022, 05:47:17 PM

Fair played to them. They know players from every club, big or small! And they've called out a few of the bad eggs in the county!

Good in depth podcast, just no apologies for the singling out ones for abuse.

if you started giving off about the school management system in your place I wouldn't expect them to be too happy, you're also not daft enough to publicly say it, regardless if you believed you're right.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 25, 2022, 06:08:28 PM

if you started giving off about the school management system in your place I wouldn't expect them to be too happy, you're also not daft enough to publicly say it, regardless if you believed you're right.
I don't recall any abuse, just warranted criticism.
You're also trying to liken JS' situation here to what the SV did, but they don't work for Antrim, so they can speak out all they like.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on October 25, 2022, 06:22:56 PM

You're also trying to liken JS' situation here to what the SV did, but they don't work for Antrim, so they can speak out all they like.

Calling people rats
Using the deaths in Donegal to have a go at the county board

But sure you're happy with that tells me all I need to know about you

As for reference work and calling them out, it's them that were complaining about how the county banned their posts...

Have you any idea what's required to run a county GAA set up? I don't neither does Burt and Ernie

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 25, 2022, 06:47:59 PM

Calling people rats

As for reference work and calling them out, it's them that were complaining about how the county banned their posts...

Have you any idea what's required to run a county GAA set up? I don't neither does Burt and Ernie
You likened what they did to speaking out against an employer above, which is obviously wrong. They don't work for Antrim so they can speak all they like. The county didn't ban their posts either, only Twitter and Instagram can do that. Antrim blocked their accounts.
They're entitled to express their views, much of it is correct, but Antrim yes men like yourself obviously aren't going to like your paymasters being criticised so it's understandable you're getting a bit worked up over it

Milltown Row2

You agree then on people being called rats and the Donegal references? Ok!!

They blocked their accounts because they were having pots shot's at them, so having pot shots at the education board was my reference to JS

You're wrong on the yes man stuff, if you care to track back on here I've ridiculed plenty.

Paymasters? We don't get paid, it's not a job, If it was a job there wouldn't be a profitable one

I asked you, do you know how a county set is run? 

Who pays for it? Where does the money come from? Be keen to hear

GiveItToTheShooters

The main point is the reference about pot shots to the education board is not an equivalence to what SV did, they don't work for Antrim so they can and are entitled speak out all they like, for the third time.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on October 25, 2022, 07:37:23 PM
The main point is the reference about pot shots to the education board is not an equivalence to what SV did, they don't work for Antrim so they can and are entitled speak out all they like, for the third time.

Answered none of my other points

Would ye whist

Oh perfection has slipped *Bert and Ernie, or is Burt the Belfast version?

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 25, 2022, 06:47:59 PM

Calling people rats

Milltown Row2

So out of all that post that's what you comment on? Bert Burt?

country bumpkin

Afraid have to agree with GITTS , and those lads on the S V podcast are not restricted in comment by any rule.

Still a free country and they are free to air personal views and although not an avid listener, as I said previously seems their contribution is well researched and very aware of club activity all over the county.
I do know they do have a big fan base in and around Toome.

Much of what I have heard seems innocent enough banter and only those with issues with youth will be offended...

M

Would ye whist

To be honest I struggle to even be bothered to discuss anything with you as if it doesn't fit your agenda you go on a hissy fit, spewing bile, calling everyone stupid and slowly suffocating their wish to have a sensible discussion with the spokesman for the 'click' or the county board's hand puppet

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 25, 2022, 10:20:09 PM
So out of all that post that's what you comment on? Bert Burt?