Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on October 17, 2022, 07:10:51 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 17, 2022, 05:56:13 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on October 17, 2022, 05:00:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 17, 2022, 02:54:18 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on October 17, 2022, 02:01:49 PM
Who's on a big wage within the County board? Not too hard to work out who they are referring.

They posted Officials not official so I'll take that as more than one?
I have zero to do with the county establishment so I wouldn't know anything about this. I just know there is at least one well paid in there, every county in Ireland has one.

Have zero knowledge but happy enough to post about it? Ok
Who mentioned knowledge?

You said wouldn't KNOW Anything about this. But comment anyways
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EOC1923

Pardon me, you don't seem to have much knowledge yourself. Anyone reading this thread would think you are a big noise around Antrim but what are you really?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on October 17, 2022, 07:16:58 PM
Pardon me, you don't seem to have much knowledge yourself. Anyone reading this thread would think you are a big noise around Antrim but what are you really?

Eh? A big noise? This is a daft thread on Antrim football nothing else, random message about GAA in the county ... no one cares my posts or yours have no significance at all.

If you take the ramblings on here as anything other than that then more fool you
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EOC1923

More fool you mate, SV appear to have dug out the county board in a couple of insta posts and you have got yourself in a tizzy about it, not me

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on October 17, 2022, 07:20:13 PM
More fool you mate, SV appear to have dug out the county board in a couple of insta posts and you have got yourself in a tizzy about it, not me

👍

JimStynes

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 17, 2022, 07:19:11 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on October 17, 2022, 07:16:58 PM

Eh? A big noise? This is a daft thread on Antrim football nothing else, random message about GAA in the county ... no one cares my posts or yours have no significance at all.

If you take the ramblings on here as anything other than that then more fool you

Relax yourself, Big Noise

Mickey Linden

Hard hitting stuff on the saffron voice tonight

JimStynes

Big Noise gets a few mentions and I'm only 10mins in!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on October 17, 2022, 09:44:12 PM
Big Noise gets a few mentions and I'm only 10mins in!

;D I thought they'd quit?

Saul goodman

Quote from: Mickey Linden on October 17, 2022, 09:43:22 PM
Hard hitting stuff on the saffron voice tonight

I agree with that crap of having to have tickets on QE Code - saw a fella at the relegation playoff couldn't get the phone working tried to pay at gate and they said no - what is wrong with paying at the gate?

Saffsof82

always liked a listen to SV through the season, but last night was very over the top and very personal attacks, not needed. Lads can make their points without sinking to that level of spitefulness. Wasn't a good look for a couple of lads who had been doing great work promoting our games.

JimStynes

Yeah it was verging on over the top last night. Lots of good points but was maybe too personal at times too, but they are definitely calling out a lot of the bullshit that is going on! The county PRO should have been teaming up with the lads and giving them some sort of role as they were doing his job for him but that ship has sailed now! Hope this doesn't end up going south as they are doing great work and providing very good publicity for all clubs. Blocking them on social media platforms is stupid as well ffs. As usual Antrim is a circus.

seanyb

Listened to it....never heard a bigger load of waffle, sound like school cubs. What clubs are they associated with?

Milltown Row2

Using the deaths in Donegal to have a go at the county!!! Like honesty wise up.. no shame

EOC1923

Predictable you would use that to bite back MR2. What about the allegation of you calling someone bad names 😱