Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Hopefully AL commits to AM and they have a chance of winning the NL and we can go to CP to watch. UTH

bannside

EOC1923

AMcE is coming up for the championship Q Finals. His itinerary - Dunsilly Friday night for LD v Cargin, stay in Dunsilly Hotel.
Saturday - North Coast, taking in the rope bridge and giants causeway, stay in Bushmills Inn
Sunday - Spot of Brunch in Tullyglass. Onto Dunsilly for the Creggan v Rossa game then Back to Meath  ;D

Saffsof82

Quote from: EOC1923 on August 31, 2022, 03:37:02 PM
AMcE is coming up for the championship Q Finals. His itinerary - Dunsilly Friday night for LD v Cargin, stay in Dunsilly Hotel.
Saturday - North Coast, taking in the rope bridge and giants causeway, stay in Bushmills Inn
Sunday - Spot of Brunch in Tullyglass. Onto Dunsilly for the Creggan v Rossa game then Back to Meath  ;D

Lol..very good

country bumpkin

Quote from: EOC1923 on August 31, 2022, 03:37:02 PM

Jeez you are saying he is not going to run his eye over the Bannsiders....
Cheeky enough from the new man.......

bannside

Here we go again.....every sentence...lol. Man can't help himself at this stage!

country bumpkin

Quote from: bannside on August 31, 2022, 05:16:53 PM
Here we go again.....every sentence...lol. Man can't help himself at this stage!

Top team packed with talent.....nearly favs for senior championship.......surely logic says have a look....

Belfast GAA man

i fancy the gorts to create an upset

Christmas Lights

EOC1923

The big two into the senior reserve final I see.

bannside

Big two surely. Any spare tickets for the final let me know.

BrendanAntrim

U15 semi finals tonight, wins for St Endas and Naomh Brid. Final next week

bannside

SW v SA. I'll close the door on the way out...lol.

BrendanAntrim

I should say those two are the u15 'A' finalists. There are 3 u15 championship grades

EOC1923

Quote from: bannside on September 01, 2022, 09:33:13 PM
Big two surely. Any spare tickets for the final let me know.
Now now don't be running down the reserve final just because you aren't in it. I know you boys took that defeat badly tonight. A severe rollicking being handed out just as I was climbing into my car.