Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOC1923

Quote from: EOC1923 on May 31, 2022, 05:26:57 PM
Quote from: bannside on May 31, 2022, 05:22:26 PM
Not so sure Heron Bros will see it that way EOC!
Herons Buckingham JV, happy days if they can stand by their original tender amount
By the way I know nothing about all this, was just speculating

johnnycool

Quote from: EOC1923 on May 31, 2022, 05:26:57 PM
Quote from: bannside on May 31, 2022, 05:22:26 PM
Not so sure Heron Bros will see it that way EOC!
Herons Buckingham JV, happy days if they can stand by their original tender amount

Like all tenders I'd suggest they're time limited which has undoubtedly expired and will require a new tendering process and the time that will take.

paddyjohn

Piece on Gaelfast in this weeks Gaelic Life. Answer a few critics maybe.

Kidder81

Quote from: paddyjohn on June 01, 2022, 01:51:04 PM

A PR piece ?

EOC1923

Is that a misprint score on the Antrim website? 28 point defeat for Aghagallon at home?

bannside

Johnnie's and Lahms sending out a strong signals in recent weeks. No one will be walking over those two on recent performances.

Creggan motor on nicely, too good for Galls. Cargin avoid a banana skin away to Rossa. PG1 motoring ok too, looking like a genuine top two or three.

St Paul's win the really eye-catching one of the evening, hard to get a handle on them atm, and Big Baker starting to work his magic in the middle town.

EOC1923

5 of the top 6 will battle it out for a place in the final on one side of the draw, while Portglenone are on the other side. Get the bunting and flags up BS you are for the final.

Christmas Lights

I honestly can't see past Portglenone winning the championship this year.  They have all the tools at their disposal

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Christmas Lights on June 02, 2022, 01:30:46 PM
I honestly can't see past Portglenone winning the championship this year.  They have all the tools at their disposal

No need for that!!

Bit early for predictions
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

what's it say ? Not stocked in my corner shop

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on June 02, 2022, 03:46:56 PM

It says that Belfast GAA man talks out his arse ;D I thought they went over the top on that one...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BrendanAntrim

bannside

Thanks for the vote of confidence Christmas Lights  John Boyle will still offer you seven coins to one of your own should Casements manage to win the blue riband for the first time.

No one here looking too far ahead of themselves but John Mc Keever has definitely brought things on to a different level from last year and players thoroughly enjoying the his professional set up.

EOC1923

Don't look too far BS but you're in the final already bar a monumental balls up. Most lopsided draw in sport

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 02, 2022, 05:37:21 PM
Quote from: Belfast GAA man on June 02, 2022, 03:46:56 PM

It says that Belfast GAA man talks out his arse ;D I thought they went over the top on that one...
U love me really ! can anyone share info from the artilce? cant see anything on county web