Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogercasement

Glen will be hard to match in Ulster!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on November 07, 2021, 04:46:00 PM
Glen will be hard to match in Ulster!

Antrim champs get Armagh winners so wouldn't worry about Glen just yet
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

rogercasement

rogercasement

40K I hear, Duine will love that!

EOC1923

Quote from: rogercasement on November 07, 2021, 05:30:56 PM
Unless he says what club he's from his moral crusade can't be taken seriously

JimStynes

Quote from: rogercasement on November 07, 2021, 05:30:56 PM

I heard £50k+
And a man doing stats from the sports institute

Calm Down

I see PG1 are pushing their lotto on a social media, raising the funds for Dillions pay off and the bounty for their next big name manager?

EOC1923

I'd say they'll go in house. John McKeever and why not

country bumpkin

Quote from: Calm Down on November 07, 2021, 06:53:25 PM
I see PG1 are pushing their lotto on a social media, raising the funds for Dillions pay off and the bounty for their next big name manager?
Hearing Cargin have bought a house on the new Bannside development for the convenience of D C.....

Calm Down

Quote from: EOC1923 on November 07, 2021, 07:49:53 PM
I'd say they'll go in house. John McKeever and why not
Think that would be more a case of John would want it, if he does it's a no brainer!!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 07, 2021, 07:51:04 PM
Quote from: Calm Down on November 07, 2021, 06:53:25 PM
Hearing Cargin have bought a house on the new Bannside development for the convenience of D C.....

Rumours are that his current house will do him as its in the parish of his new team
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

rogercasement

I don't think there would be many in the parish would be against John getting the job. There are men who go to take other clubs and never look near their own club, John is not one of them, he's never left the pitch. A good lad who I think would be good with the hand round the shoulder approach many of our younger lads would need.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on November 07, 2021, 10:01:25 PM
I don't think there would be many in the parish would be against John getting the job. There are men who go to take other clubs and never look near their own club, John is not one of them, he's never left the pitch. A good lad who I think would be good with the hand round the shoulder approach many of our younger lads would need.

Can't deal with the snowflakes myself, I'd be more a slap round the head or kick up the ass type manager
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

HealthySaff

Casements going into the transfer market Roger?