Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

I would expect if you could you'd get more at any game at the minute with people haven't been housebound.

Belfast GAA man

St JOhns LD a good choice for the streamEd game this weekend - never much between them.
Going to be difficult to enforce that rule if you have been out of country in last 14 days you cant play piece...If you get too much tan you will be under suspicioN !

bannside

15 club games streamed live, at a very reasonable £3 per game. No one can complain about that. Once again top marks to our county PRO.

JimStynes

Looks like we will be able to attend the games now!

ciaran1988

How do we see this weekends championship games going. Looking forward to seeing Lamh Dhearg vs St Johns

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: ciaran1988 on July 24, 2020, 06:46:08 AM
How do we see this weekends championship games going. Looking forward to seeing Lamh Dhearg vs St Johns
Yeah thatS the pick of the round. I suppose we dont know how St Johns will be able to manage beiNg the only club challenging for senior titles in both codes. Given this I'd go for LD at home with 2 or 3 to spare. Dont think the teams like each other so will be a bit of needle tOo

BigBallWeeBall

Hi folks, I know there's no Cul Camp in Antrim this year but do you think we could still collect the registration fees from the weans, add a few balls of money from our rear pockets and invite "Dean Rock Free Taking Project" to come up for 1 session.  We could just afford this. Asking for a friend. LOL

Belfast GAA man

Not tiredNess just LD have focus on 1 code St John on 2. LD will in this Shortest of seasonS had more time with their full team and are at HOme. Part from that not a lot between theM

Belfast GAA man

anyonE know why st johns keeper got sent off? killed the Game a wee bit and as predicted not much between theM

CK_Redhand

Verbals to umpire after goal.  Ball possibly went out of play in the build up

Belfast GAA man

maybe you are Allowed to do that in Derry! thought it was a black card offence anyway

imtommygunn

Johnnies only two from play. Is Fitzpatrick injured? Cunningham not playing either. Still early days I guess.

imtommygunn

Ahoghill has a big win over portglenone. Didn't see that one coming.

Dunsilly King

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 26, 2020, 08:29:44 PM
Ahoghill has a big win over portglenone. Didn't see that one coming.

Went to it. Casements have done some slabbering from last yrs epic replays with LD about this was the year😂😂😂

paddyjohn

Hope everybody had tickets  ;)