Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

up to under 18's parents transporting players to games are 'assisting' and therefore can be admitted to the ground providing they are social distancing and names are recorded.. from the N.I executive
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 17, 2020, 02:24:50 PM
up to under 18's parents transporting players to games are 'assisting' and therefore can be admitted to the ground providing they are social distancing and names are recorded.. from the N.I executive

Where did you see this?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on July 17, 2020, 02:44:14 PM

Where did you see this?

Part of a managers whatsapp so it was on it, just in when i posted it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 17, 2020, 03:10:19 PM

Where did you see this?

See if you can get the original source as this is causing us a world of pain.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on July 17, 2020, 03:12:03 PM

Where did you see this?

Aye I'll try, I know the person who'll have sent that infor works for the council so I'll be surprised if its not correct

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 17, 2020, 03:23:27 PM

Where did you see this?

Aye I'll try, I know the person who'll have sent that infor works for the council so I'll be surprised if its not correct

Official Antrim GAA
37m ·
Attendance at Youth Games.
Clarification that a parent or guardian who is transporting a child to an official youth fixture up to & including U.18 level, may remain in attendance at the fixture, & won't be considered to have breached the guideline of having No Spectators at games

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 17, 2020, 03:54:30 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 17, 2020, 03:23:27 PM

Where did you see this?

Official Antrim GAA
37m ·
Attendance at Youth Games.
Clarification that a parent or guardian who is transporting a child to an official youth fixture up to & including U.18 level, may remain in attendance at the fixture, & won't be considered to have breached the guideline of having No Spectators at games

Got it there now from the Ulster Coucil;

In the 'Six Counties' no spectators are permitted to attend games. While the maximum number currently permitted at an outdoor gathering is 30, an exemption has been applied to allow that number to be exceeded if you are "taking part in, or assisting with, a sporting event." As supporters have no direct role in the actual staging of the event, it unfortunately means that they cannot be present. It is hoped that there will be some relaxation of this guideline in the near future but, for now, we appeal to supporters to act in the overall public interest and stay away from games. By doing this we hasten the day when we can go back to attending our great games. 

Clarification has been received in relation to parents 'attending' underage games (U-18 and below). In this respect where a parent is transporting a child to play in a game they are deemed to be 'assisting with' the fixture and are therefore permitted to attend.

Taylor

Is that anywhere online Johnny?

imtommygunn

Regarding the underage stuff the county have been all over social media about it. They maybe read it here.

BigBallWeeBall

DIVIDED IRELAND - ALTERNATIVE ULSTER

In counties Cavan, Donegal and Monaghan the maximum number of patrons permitted to attend a fixture is 200.  This includes players, match officials and all those personnel with a direct role in the management of the fixture on the day.  This is likely to equate to around 80 to 90 people, so the maximum number of spectators permitted to attend a game will therefore be circa 110/120.

In the 'Six Counties' no spectators are permitted to attend games. While the maximum number currently permitted at an outdoor gathering is 30, an exemption has been applied to allow that number to be exceeded if you are "taking part in, or assisting with, a sporting event."  As supporters have no direct role in the actual staging of the event, it unfortunately means that they cannot be present.

HAVE WE BEEN SOLD OUT AGAIN BY OUR FREE STATE BUDDIES

Belfast GAA man

Yeah at the Start Mr Horan said ' we will be moving at the Speed of the slowest jurisdiction' - that didn't last long!
Croke Park has no time for us Northerners and never has

Milltown Row2

Great to be back, some teams looked sharper than others!!

BigBallWeeBall

Great to see a return to action in reserve football last night and the Saffron Gael reports were as always very welcome
Interesting video on Official Antrim twitter of game at Misgrave clearly shows cameraman on the pitch and obviously the bloke capturing the official video was as well, double standards in evidence here imho.
Anyway, to get seeing a game soon just head to Belfast, drop off the good lady wife at Boucher Rd shop centre and walk into Musgrave (check the fixtures first before setting off).
A council facility with spectators in attendance judging by Off Antrim twitter feed last night - no one can keep you out!  LOLS and great to be back.

imtommygunn

Cherryvale the same.

Great to see things back. Agree on the division between north south here. It really shouldn't be.

I haven't seen too many ringers on the reserve teams I have seen thus far lol.

Milltown Row2

Some ringers alright! But sure playing the reserve before senior will get that happening.

Council pitches and pitches with paths around the grounds which don't belong to the club, is not a problem. The club is not breaking the rules. You'll get numpties looking the council to close the parks other areas that have visual access from the road!

In my experience you'll get 20 people down to watch a reserve game, if you're lucky