Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannside

The matches in Creggan will come and go. Everyone who wants to will see the game. Creggan will comply with all necessary regulations and Antrim shouldnt lose a game there.

At least thats the plan.

RefForFee

Quote from: bannside on December 11, 2013, 06:31:08 PM
The matches in Creggan will come and go. Everyone who wants to will see the game. Creggan will comply with all necessary regulations and Antrim shouldnt lose a game there.

At least thats the plan.
No doubt that Creggan will comply, a great set up and great club, fair play to them!

As for Antrim winning every game there, well, there are no certainties in life, just probabilities  ;)
"We haven't gone away ya know, well maybe for a little while, but we'll always be back"- just like?

Milltown Row2

I know it doesn't mean a lot but it's a plug on my part, Jackson McGreevey is up for a award Dual Player of the year

He Captained the Under 21 hurling team this year and has played for the seniors a few times also this year he also played right half back for the our senior footballers in the county final (played well also). If you wish to vote it's in the link below (feel like TF now)

http://gaeliclife.com/club-all-stars-dual-player-of-the-year/
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 12, 2013, 11:40:16 PM
I know it doesn't mean a lot but it's a plug on my part, Jackson McGreevey is up for a award Dual Player of the year

He Captained the Under 21 hurling team this year and has played for the seniors a few times also this year he also played right half back for the our senior footballers in the county final (played well also). If you wish to vote it's in the link below (feel like TF now)

http://gaeliclife.com/club-all-stars-dual-player-of-the-year/

Young Mc Greevey is a prospect and a half indeed, and he will have my vote............

AntrimRealist

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 10, 2013, 10:46:30 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on December 10, 2013, 08:21:34 PM
no seats at Creggan and that is for real.....................how many other grounds in the County (with the notable exception of Corrigan) do facilitate their patrons with seated accommodation?.....................

Corrigan stand has been closed a few years, whats your point AntrimRealist? does a temporary county ground need seating?

Quote from: AntrimRealist on December 10, 2013, 08:10:07 PM
Whereabouts? All i can see is concrete steps.....

These are available on ebay if you're stuck

Milltown Row, my point is that for the county board to have failed to some sort of seating available is pathetic.  No doubt there will be plenty of patrons who wont fancy standing exposed to the elements-a bit of the Casement money going towards contingency whilst Casement was being developed surely isn't too much to ask.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AntrimRealist on December 13, 2013, 07:19:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 10, 2013, 10:46:30 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on December 10, 2013, 08:21:34 PM
no seats at Creggan and that is for real.....................how many other grounds in the County (with the notable exception of Corrigan) do facilitate their patrons with seated accommodation?.....................

Corrigan stand has been closed a few years, whats your point AntrimRealist? does a temporary county ground need seating?

Quote from: AntrimRealist on December 10, 2013, 08:10:07 PM
Whereabouts? All i can see is concrete steps.....

These are available on ebay if you're stuck

Milltown Row, my point is that for the county board to have failed to some sort of seating available is pathetic.  No doubt there will be plenty of patrons who wont fancy standing exposed to the elements-a bit of the Casement money going towards contingency whilst Casement was being developed surely isn't too much to ask.

Where is this Casement money you speak of? The money for the new ground I believe is to redevelop Casement, not distributed around the other grounds ffs.

Lets see before the first Antrim home game if there is seating of some sort, Ballycastle to hold the Hurling games and there isn't much chance of cover up there even in the height of summer, some people wish to complain but have no answer other than to say it's pathetic...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on December 13, 2013, 08:37:23 PM
Any Gods amount of concrete bleachers in Casement Park not being used.

Sold?? Heard there has been a serious amount of stuff sold off, getting it and putting in Creggan would be a grand idea but I've watch many a County game in Loughgiel, Dunloy, Cushendall even played Tipp ffs, I can't really see the problem

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on December 13, 2013, 09:03:52 PM
Maybe. They may have even sold stuff which didn't belong to them but that's another story....

The bar? lol

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on December 13, 2013, 09:03:52 PM
Maybe. They may have even sold stuff which didn't belong to them but that's another story....
Who is "they"? Where did all the money go?

country bumpkin

Quote from: hardstation on December 13, 2013, 10:33:34 PM
The 2 boys that run this county. One describes himself as "I'm 6 foot 4 and 20 stone".

And the other one....................rather short, and the height of nonsence!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 14, 2013, 02:37:35 PM
Quote from: hardstation on December 13, 2013, 10:33:34 PM
The 2 boys that run this county. One describes himself as "I'm 6 foot 4 and 20 stone".

And the other one....................rather short, and the height of nonsence!

Well step up then

RefForFee

Hypocrisy still alive and well  ;)  It cant be changed from the outside, only from within, now who is stepping up to the plate now??????  ???  Oh, the pathetic rants in search of self gratification  :-[

I'm trying to work out who the babies (diapers) are and who the politicians are around here in Antrim GAA board(s).  Either way in both cases, they need changing, as they are both full of S**T  ;D
"We haven't gone away ya know, well maybe for a little while, but we'll always be back"- just like?

imtommygunn

RefForFee

imtommygunn