Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

No such problems in Hannahstown, being closer to the sun.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

So that was a load of bollocks about Karl Stewart joining the Antrim footballers ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on May 02, 2013, 09:25:08 PM
So that was a load of bollocks about Karl Stewart joining the Antrim footballers ?

I'm confused  ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 02, 2013, 09:36:45 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 02, 2013, 09:25:08 PM

I'm confused  ::)

Did manballandall not say a few weeks ago he couldn't commit to St Galls or Antrim hurlers because of work commitments ?

Milltown Row2

He did and I've noticed he's on the panel for Sunday, very strange. In fairness I haven't been to the club as much as normal, been to the games but was under the same illusion that he had packed in the club hurling
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: manballandall on April 17, 2013, 06:25:24 PM
Karl is apparently concentrating on football this year. Couldn't commit to club or county hurling due to work committments. Great footballer and can't wait to see how he gets on at that level. Always said he was good enough

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on May 02, 2013, 09:54:27 PM
Quote from: manballandall on April 17, 2013, 06:25:24 PM
Karl is apparently concentrating on football this year. Couldn't commit to club or county hurling due to work committments. Great footballer and can't wait to see how he gets on at that level. Always said he was good enough

I remember the post but manballand all isn't Karl Stewart

manballandall

Correct minder, that is what I said as that is what was said . Very strange indeed. But good luck to him whatever sport he plays. A good lad with unreal talent and hopefully he'll be back playing club hurling too then

Gold

Any result in Rossa game tonight?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Gold on May 05, 2013, 10:15:15 PM

beat by 26 points - 3-25 - 0-08
all Moneyglass scores from play !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Gold

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 05, 2013, 10:46:58 PM
Quote from: Gold on May 05, 2013, 10:15:15 PM

beat by 26 points - 3-25 - 0-08
all Moneyglass scores from play !!

f**k
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

CitySlicker11

Rossa didnt pick up any points until very late in the season last year, and finished very strongly. Doing a 'Wigan' if you like. Not looking good this year though.

Milltown Row2

We scored 6-23 last night!! WTF

CitySlicker11

Much needed win hardstation! How did the rest of the games go last night?

Milltown Row2

Seems our games are off today. Rain hasn't helped and we had hurling tournament on it yesterday which would have made a mess.

Was looking forward to the game with Cargin