Tyrone's Own

Started by thebigfella, July 12, 2011, 09:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

I'm a big fan ;D Own up though who are you? I'm still undecided if you are if you are winding people up or you actually believe everything you post. I'd prefer the later, as it would be like finding out Santa is not real all over again :-[

Seriously though he's making absolute gobsh1tes out of a number of people on here. Some people just can't help and bite but he has shown one thing though. This board is fully of bully's that if you don't subscribe to the latest cause, views or ideals, they  round on you. I see very little tolerance on this forum from the people preaching about it  ::)

HiMucker

Ah fcuk up and keep yer shiity opinion to yer self  :D

deiseach

Lads. Don't feed the troll

Denn Forever

SPOILER ALERT

QuoteI'd prefer the later, as it would be like finding out Santa is not real all over again
[/size]
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: deiseach on July 12, 2011, 10:23:55 AM
He has a point. There is a preferred template for posters on the General Discussion section. Seafood is one extreme and TO is the other. The remaining posters are expected to read the Guardian, support the Palestinians and generally have a liberal agenda. Seafood is as brainwashed as TO.

muppet

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 12, 2011, 10:59:12 AM
Quote from: deiseach on July 12, 2011, 10:23:55 AM
He has a point. There is a preferred template for posters on the General Discussion section. Seafood is one extreme and TO is the other. The remaining posters are expected to read the Guardian, support the Palestinians and generally have a liberal agenda. Seafood is as brainwashed as TO.

TO is further right than Palin. Fair enough.

However Seafoid doesn't bookmark the other extreme by any stretch of the imagination.

The far left here is represented by the more extreme Republican posters except their basic political ideology is ignored by most for some reason. The struggle for a United Ireland seems to distort true political geography in the same way as the American Dream does.
MWWSI 2017

Declan

QuoteThe far left here is represented by the more extreme Republican posters except their basic political ideology is ignored by most for some reason. The struggle for a United Ireland seems to distort true political geography in the same way as the American Dream does.

The good old American Dream - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

seafoid

I think thebigfella is Tyrone Own's  downmarket alter ago sockpuppet
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Tyrones own

Quotebut he has shown one thing though. This board is fully of bully's that if you don't subscribe to the latest cause, views or ideals, they round on you. I see very little tolerance on this forum from the people preaching about it :'(
Nail on the head and its been that way from the get go here and the last line is what got the ball rolling...hypocrites the lot of them!
Must say though, it made my morning here to wake up to my very own
thread (sorry Deiseach  :-*)
Its all a front bigfella  ;)
QuoteSeafood is as brainwashed as TO
I take offense to that remark Tony as the better part of my time
spent on here is defending myself from hatred and blinkered
hypocrisy from the masses.
QuoteI think thebigfella is Tyrone Own's downmarket alter ago sockpuppet
I say'd you'd know alot about it alright...having spent the best part of a
year with dixey's hand up your hole  :-X
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

ziggysego

I can't say I agree with TO on too many matters, but I like the bollocks and his deluded ways. You wouldn't have too many friends, if they have to agree with you all the times people, remember that.
Testing Accessibility

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: ziggysego on July 12, 2011, 10:51:50 PM
I can't say I agree with TO on too many matters, but I like the bollocks and his deluded ways. You wouldn't have too many friends, if they have to agree with you all the times people, remember that.

Deluded for having a different opinion on some things than everyone else?

ziggysego

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on July 12, 2011, 11:01:44 PM

Deluded for having a different opinion on some things than everyone else?

It was tongue-in-cheek, but kudos to you...
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

TO believes that the Earth is only 6,000 years old, enough said.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

deiseach

Generally my friends are the ones with whom I have the best disagreements

ziggysego

Quote from: deiseach on July 13, 2011, 08:11:18 AM

Generally my friends are the ones with whom I have the best disagreements

Too right, my friends and I spend a lot time arguing with each other, until we're blue in the face.
Testing Accessibility