Jim is worried....

Started by EC Unique, July 28, 2013, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Quote from: ludermor on July 28, 2013, 10:35:17 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:28:22 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 10:25:40 PM
Haha, the rossie is in to back up Jimmy the coont, he had a whole week rossie, he has plenty journo friends despite his disgusting mannerism toward them.

What mannerism is that? Has he a facial tick or something? Can't say I ever noticed it myself.
it would be difficult for you to see his face when your head is rammed so far up his arse
;D

BluestackBoy

Haha, the rossie is in to back up Jimmy the coont, he had a whole week rossie, he has plenty journo friends despite his disgusting mannerism toward them.

What mannerism is that? Has he a facial tick or something? Can't say I ever noticed it myself.
it would be difficult for you to see his face when your head is rammed so far up his arse

Classy ludermor very classy. I see you have nearly 3000 posts. You must be exhausted maintaining such a high standard.
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:39:40 PM

Classy ludermor very classy. I see you have nearly 3000 posts. You must be exhausted maintaining such a high standard.

What the hell has post count got to do with anything?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

EC Unique

Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:13:43 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 28, 2013, 10:12:26 PM
Seems jimmy is quite happy for his players to give it but not take it.

You obviously haven't bothered to read the article concerned.

Eh, it's a video Jimmy....

ck

Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:08:46 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 10:05:20 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:01:14 PM
Quote from: hardstation on July 28, 2013, 09:46:19 PM
It was a rough tackle and McHugh was wide open. No more than a yellow.

That is the point hardstation. Tackles like those need to be made red card offences to stop players doing it. McHugh had no way of defending himself & more & more players are suffering long term injuries that will haunt hem for years.
It's all very well for us to make light of it but we are in the stands and after the game is over we get to go home, have a good nights sleep & face the following day. Too many players today are facing years of problems & quite frankly deserve better.

So you believe Jimmy the coont didnt time this outburst for a reason. Do you think everyone else in Ireland is friggin stupid?

What has timing got to do with anything? He either has a point or he doesn't.
I don't know about everyone else in Ireland but yes I do think you are "friggin stupid".

Take the green and yellow sunshades off buddy. I barely heard a thing about this incident all week and now yee boys are up in arms just cos Jimmy decides to play games through the media. Why does Jimmy wait a week to talk about it? Why does he mention Mayo in his outburst? Why does he all of a sudden make a big deal of this? Cos he's playing games through the media. No other reason. His own players have dished it out in the past, Jimmy should man up and shut up!

Syferus

Well, he is a coach of St. Joseph's in Kilteevan: http://hoganstand.com/Roscommon/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=196889

BluestackBoy

Quote from: EC Unique on July 28, 2013, 10:44:46 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:13:43 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 28, 2013, 10:12:26 PM
Seems jimmy is quite happy for his players to give it but not take it.

You obviously haven't bothered to read the article concerned.

Eh, it's a video Jimmy....

A podcast actually, but whatever.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 28, 2013, 10:43:49 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:39:40 PM

What the hell has post count got to do with anything?

About as much as where I keep my head of an evening ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BluestackBoy

Quote from: ck on July 28, 2013, 10:50:34 PM

That is the point hardstation. Tackles like those need to be made red card offences to stop players doing it. McHugh had no way of defending himself & more & more players are suffering long term injuries that will haunt hem for years.
It's all very well for us to make light of it but we are in the stands and after the game is over we get to go home, have a good nights sleep & face the following day. Too many players today are facing years of problems & quite frankly deserve better.

So you believe Jimmy the coont didnt time this outburst for a reason. Do you think everyone else in Ireland is friggin stupid?

I don't know about everyone else in Ireland but yes I do think you are "friggin stupid".

Take the green and yellow sunshades off buddy. I barely heard a thing about this incident all week and now yee boys are up in arms just cos Jimmy decides to play games through the media. Why does Jimmy wait a week to talk about it? Why does he mention Mayo in his outburst? Why does he all of a sudden make a big deal of this? Cos he's playing games through the media. No other reason. His own players have dished it out in the past, Jimmy should man up and shut up!

Who said anything about being up in arms? He was asked a question on the radio (Today FM) and answered it. It is the anti McGuinness begrudgers who made a big deal of it.
He didn't "wait a week to talk about it" He answered a question on radio after the Laois game & the reason he mentioned Mayo is that he doesn't want a repeat of their tactic of head high clothesline challenges from last year.
Maybe you think theses tackles are great fun & a bit of crack. McGuinness doesn't & neither do I.

Wildweasel74

f**k all in it, more accidently than anything, he a crying bollocks, common theme, he started this crap increasing the physicality in games, and he doesnt like it when its done to them. The hit the monaghan midfielder lennon hit a man in the cavan game was way harder than that and fair too.
Big Earley has said Donegal has write the template to this type of game ouch!

tyssam5

Quote from: BluestackBoy on July 28, 2013, 10:58:37 PM

Who said anything about being up in arms? He was asked a question on the radio (Today FM) and answered it. It is the anti McGuinness begrudgers who made a big deal of it.
He didn't "wait a week to talk about it" He answered a question on radio after the Laois game & the reason he mentioned Mayo is that he doesn't want a repeat of their tactic of head high clothesline challenges from last year.
Maybe you think theses tackles are great fun & a bit of crack. McGuinness doesn't & neither do I.

If Jimmy didn't take the modern tactic of playing a lot more than 6 defenders to new extremes then there would be less collisions like that. Put 28 bodies in one 50 yards area and there's gonna be a few whacks. 9 times out 10 McHugh shakes that off, this time he was unlucky, Jim is making a  bollix of himself there.

larryin89

Good man, point proven, cheers matey.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

BluestackBoy

If Jimmy didn't take the modern tactic of playing a lot more than 6 defenders to new extremes then there would be less collisions like that. Put 28 bodies in one 50 yards area and there's gonna be a few whacks. 9 times out 10 McHugh shakes that off, this time he was unlucky, Jim is making a  bollix of himself there.

What has Donegal's defensive system got to do with anything?  This was a lot more than a "whack" and noone would have "shaken it off".
Remember all McGuinness did here is answer a question put to him in a radio interview. He expresses concern for the safety & wellbeing of his players & gets called a bollix. Very very strange ??? ??? ???

BluestackBoy

Quote from: larryin89 on July 28, 2013, 11:04:54 PM

Good man, point proven, cheers matey.

My pleasure, sleep tight ;D ;D ;D

Wildweasel74

G he didnt seem to concerned about big Joe getting clipped 2 yrs ago but of course that was accidentally, just as this collision, hell a meath man would walked it off!!