Sigerson Cup 2011 - live scores

Started by GAA_Punter, February 16, 2011, 08:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

I thought DIT were favourites too, but according to Jerome Quinn's facebook......

QuoteUL beat DIT in the Sigerson. Video to follow. Second goal from Brian Fox will be worth watching, #GAA

Zulu

That would be an unbelievable result for UL, is Cian O'Neill still over them?

Confirmed, UL win by 2. I can't believe it but I'm delighted for the boys.

AZOffaly

Don't know to be honest. I hadn't heard of any change...

Donnellys Hollow

O'Neill was involved with the Kildare minors last year. Is he still with the Tipp hurlers as well?

Popped over to the Maynooth match. Good result for them. I saw Tom Cribbin at it AZ. Don't know if there was any Offaly lads involved?
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

offthebeatentrack

AZOffaly

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on February 17, 2011, 03:53:26 PM
O'Neill was involved with the Kildare minors last year. Is he still with the Tipp hurlers as well?

Popped over to the Maynooth match. Good result for them. I saw Tom Cribbin at it AZ. Don't know if there was any Offaly lads involved?

He was with the Tipp Hurlers last year anyway, did great work with them, they're mad about him.

Not sure if there's any Offaly lads in Maynooth, have you a teamsheet?

Zulu

He's still with the Tipp hurlers alright but I know he was thinking of stepping down from the UL coaching role over the past two years.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 17, 2011, 03:58:23 PM

He was with the Tipp Hurlers last year anyway, did great work with them, they're mad about him.

Not sure if there's any Offaly lads in Maynooth, have you a teamsheet?

I only really recognised the few Kildare lads playing.

QUB were a bit of a disappointment considering how strong they were a few years back.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

ross4life

Quote from: offthebeatentrack on February 17, 2011, 03:57:20 PM
DCU 2-15 1-05 St Marys, DCU FT

DCU will be the team to beat serious forward line & strong at the back
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

SLIGONIAN

Was at the IT Sligo v NUIG game, great 1st half but sending off ruined it, NUIG are  good outfit though. IT werent clinical enough in front of goal tbh, and id say NUIG were always going to win despite losing the midfield battle. Some very poor performances by county players in this game.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

nrico2006

Would UUJ not have a serious amount of Tyrone, Armagh and Down All Ireland winners in their ranks this year?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Any craic

Declan O'Keefe is back across UL, he was asked to come in again at Christmas.

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on February 17, 2011, 04:30:31 PM
Was at the IT Sligo v NUIG game, great 1st half but sending off ruined it, NUIG are  good outfit though. IT werent clinical enough in front of goal tbh, and id say NUIG were always going to win despite losing the midfield battle. Some very poor performances by county players in this game.

Could you expand on this buck?
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

laoisgaa

UUJ (Tyrone unless stated): G Kelly; D Mone (Monaghan), B Donaghy (Armagh), C Galligan (Monaghan); K Dyas (Armagh), D Morgan (Monaghan), C McGinley; C Murney (Down), N Holly (Derry); D McNulty, C O'Boyle (Derry), P Hughes; J McAnulla, C McManus (Monaghan), M Donnelly.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on February 17, 2011, 04:38:43 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on February 17, 2011, 04:30:31 PM

Could you expand on this buck?
Parsons roasted gilmartin, coen looked out of form, cummins for all his pace and strength lacked scoring potential, croal average enough, garvey anonomus, though douglas and doherty were disappointing for all there pace and space creation they dont punish defenders enough like cummins and croal should of all had a field day today considering the ball they got in great postions... dillon and gardner very good though imo.. thought sweeney did good for IT. A mixture r&gs, but not bad from a mayo point of view, was standing behind maughan whole game, when the game was tight not  word out of him, when nuig were pulling away he was roaring his head off, wearing his tight tank top, the rossies would be amused for sure. The mans body language isnt endearing...
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"