Started by Oakleafer93, April 01, 2009, 11:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on April 10, 2009, 12:18:38 PM
Quote from: johnpower on April 09, 2009, 11:52:25 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on April 09, 2009, 11:49:39 PM
Quote from: johnpower on April 09, 2009, 11:43:55 PM
Quote from: jodyb on April 09, 2009, 10:52:55 PM
Heard on Etheline local radio tonight that McGowan got 4 weeks this evening. Dunno how they heard it before any other station

The tone is set for the year .If the cameras are about then every one must behave . Once there is consistency I have no major problem with the video (or DOD) evidence been used but I hope that the authorities do not get carried away .Hurling seem to just get on with it

They didn't behave in the Monaghan Kildare game when the camera's were about and that didnt seem to matter. Seems most counties are safe from the use of video evidence.

Missed that one was away was it bad ? I hope it is not applied to only high profile games or teams

There was 2 or 3 incidents that were at least as bad as the Tyrone game. They were highlighted that night by RTE but there wasnt another word about them after it. Maguire01 admitted after it that he would have no problem if the players were suspended for the nasty incidents. Tyrone have a right to be extremely angry over this. There can be no justification for the selective use of video evidence. There was another incident in the Tyrone Derry game involving a Derry player that easily could have been picked up on but wasnt. The anti Ulster/Tyrone bias on Setanta matches is also not on and I hope they never get there hands on championship games unless there are major changes there.

What was this Tyrone Dreamer?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

tyssam5

Wonder will the CCCCCCCCC be looking to upgrade Marc O'Se yellow card for punching a guy in the face to a red, causing him to miss the quarter final.

No? Thought not, such rules are only for 'da Nordies'

Archie Mitchell

They haven't even met yet, and sure they are waiting to watch The Sunday Game to see what they say about it and then make their decisions on what they see there.