Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general

Aside from all this negative Sh*te about Jose, pogba and co - I try to get over to OT a couple of times a year and have booked in the last few days for myself, brother and father who's 60th we are going for.

Day trip - collected at 5 Ways Newry about 5.40am, arrive in manchester for 2pm (trafford bar for 3pm  ;D), champ league game and home for 6am, bus + boat + match ticket for £99 p.p.

Champ League v youngboys at the end of nov - may or may not be a meaningful game but its unbelievable value.

Anyone done a day trip recently? - been years since I have.

Had a thought of getting something on a big screen for the old boys birthday, emailed off to the club and they came back to me within a couple of hours saying send them a pic and a message and they will have something in the match day programme - delighted!

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get one of the retro jerseys - was a big fan of Best in his day - maybe one of the retro 7 jerseys.

thanks in advance

Boycey

Quote from: general on October 01, 2018, 04:10:25 PM
Aside from all this negative Sh*te about Jose, pogba and co - I try to get over to OT a couple of times a year and have booked in the last few days for myself, brother and father who's 60th we are going for.

Day trip - collected at 5 Ways Newry about 5.40am, arrive in manchester for 2pm (trafford bar for 3pm  ;D), champ league game and home for 6am, bus + boat + match ticket for £99 p.p.

Champ League v youngboys at the end of nov - may or may not be a meaningful game but its unbelievable value.

Had a thought of getting something on a big screen for the old boys birthday, emailed off to the club and they came back to me within a couple of hours saying send them a pic and a message and they will have something in the match day programme - delighted!

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get one of the retro jerseys - was a big fan of Best in his day - maybe one of the retro 7 jerseys.

thanks in advance

https://www.thefootballnation.co.uk/manchester-united-retro-home-shirt-1970s-george-best-7

It's a hard long slog but many the good day out I had on a day trip, its the company that makes the day in fairness. Few beers, singsong, bit of craic just don't let the match spoil it for u ;D

snoopdog

Quote from: Boycey on October 01, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

thanks in advance

https://www.thefootballnation.co.uk/manchester-united-retro-home-shirt-1970s-george-best-7

It's a hard long slog but many the good day out I had on a day trip, its the company that makes the day in fairness. Few beers, singsong, bit of craic just don't let the match spoil it for u ;D
Done many one day trios for champs lge. Boat over to hollyhead is fine. Get the breakfast. Bus then to manchester arrive around  2pm. Few beers bit of a singsong in the blaize if you can handle that knob pete boyle then on to match. Depending on where your bus leaves a few pints in the railway before heading off to holyhead. The boat home can be a killer if you dont get somewhere to sleep though.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Boycey on October 01, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

thanks in advance

There's some lovely jerseys there
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Boycey

For true saddos like me the u19s game with Valencia is on live on BT at present. Chong, Garner, Greenwood and Gomes all playing, Lee O'Connor a Waterford lad playing at full back

Boycey

4-0 victory, the same will do later on  8)

GJL

Team to play Valencia: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Bailly, Shaw, Fellaini, Matic, Pogba, Rashford, Lukaku, Alexis.

That actually a decent side. I wonder did JM pick it? 🤔

laoislad

Two teams in mid table obscurity in their respective leagues.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Jeepers Creepers

The fear has set in again. 3 man midfield aint cutting it.

GJL

Sanchez is completely devoid of confidence. He needs a goal or two to go in.

screenexile

Cunny Funt

Valencia came for the draw and go home happy. They will beat United in the Mestalla so it's looking like a 3rd place finish in the group for United and Europa league football in the new year.

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 02, 2018, 10:04:29 PM
Valencia came for the draw and go home happy. They will beat United in the Mestalla so it's looking like a 3rd place finish in the group for United and Europa league football in the new year.

There's nothing in that game to suggest Valencia will beat anyone anywhere.