WINDSOR PARK UNDER THREAT

Started by THE MIGHTY QUINN, October 07, 2007, 10:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doofus

SammyG

Quote from: doofus on October 09, 2007, 08:17:17 PM
health and safety
It has H&S certificates in place and was only given a FIFA/UEFA licence a couple of months ago. If grounds were going to be closed on H&S grounds there'd be a long list ahead of WP.

doofus

Solomon Kane

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 10, 2007, 04:31:32 PM
Quote from: SammyG on October 09, 2007, 07:45:44 PM
Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 09, 2007, 06:00:32 PM
I have been to quite a few of the major Stadia throughout Europe and even a few in North America and nothing has every been comparable to Windsor park.
You obviously haven't been to many international grounds around Europe. A sizeable number are considerably worse than WP.

I dont think I have ever been to a ground worse than Windsor Park. Rather than have me name all the grounds that I have been to I think it would be much easier if you were to name any Stadia that you think are worse than Windsor. By the way Solitude and Shamrock park dont really count.

Windsor park is like The Millenium Stadium when compared to The Oval. Why do Shamrock Park and Solitude not count? They are both grim.

nifan

5ivetimes, whatever your opinion on the state of the stadium, it is still an international venue.
Claiming if "disingenuous to describe it as an "International Venue"" is a ridiculous comment.

it IS an international venue - despite your thoughts.