Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 13, 2022, 08:14:14 AM
There definitely is the opportunity to make 3/4 changes here and give boys a chance to nail down a spot/get valuable game time here. Makes perfect sense to start McShane and McKenna. Any of Conroy, Coleman or McNabb (if fit and still there?) could also get a run out as forward options have become light. In defence the Munroe's, Rafferty and R Brennan are all in with a shout of getting time. I'd definitely hold Harte back and give him a chance to recover. None of this is any disrespect to Fermanagh but reflective of the fact that there is the safety net of the back door and a shorter route through it this year to the quarter finals. Though even with a few changes Tyrone will be expected to win.

This was spot on.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

square_ball

I'd be very surprised if McKenna didn't get his red card rescinded now that the Armagh lads have had their bans overturned.

clarshack

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 17, 2022, 11:43:52 PM
I've a feeling in my bones that Tyrone are gonna go very close this year. We are only getting warmed up..

I think you're right about us only getting warmed up.

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 17, 2022, 11:43:52 PM
I've a feeling in my bones that Tyrone are gonna go very close this year. We are only getting warmed up..

Youse are only getting warmed up ? Is that why Tyrone best youse on Saturday evening ?

NotedObserver

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Aaron Boone

square_ball

Getting destroyed on our own kick outs.

square_ball

Lucky really to be only a point down. I'd expect a bollocking at half time and a different Tyrone team in the 2nd half. Similar to week ago in Enniskillen. . .

NotedObserver

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 22, 2022, 08:09:12 PM
Quote from: NotedObserver on April 22, 2022, 08:05:30 PM
Under 20s on anywhere?

TG4?

Thanks I got I just assumed it was YouTube or app but realised just after I posted

Under Lights

HokeyPokey

Been very impressed with Devlin the last couple of games, looks so comfortable carrying the ball and always made the correct decision and is a very accurate kick passer.

On Canavan, if God doesn't have any other sons, should Ruairi be referred to as the Holy Ghost? Also, seem to be churning out big burly/lanky midfielders all of a sudden.

square_ball

Donaghy I thought was impressive as well at 5 looks comfortable on the ball. Niall Devlin very solid again tonight. Always looks for a kick pass which I like and a great block in the first half when Cavan were well on top. Canavans point from the sideline was superb.

God14

Any word when McKenna's (rearranged) hearing is?

Nothing would surprise me these days, this should be the most straight forward open & shut case, but hey ho

Jim Bob

Quote from: God14 on April 25, 2022, 03:34:43 PM
Any word when McKenna's (rearranged) hearing is?

Nothing would surprise me these days, this should be the most straight forward open & shut case, but hey ho

This evening