Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on August 20, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

irish news should be interesting 2moro. mickey harte takes aim at a 'cheap shot' or two from certain former players. dont you just love the build up to an all ireland final.
You d know all about cheap shots Southtyronegael ( or are you logged in as Thebigdog as I type)
Your friend was nowhere near the standard required Gaelic  football.

Just accept that !!!

redhandefender

I personally couldn't care less. RTE is an awful channel by today's standards and will soon be come obsolete if it continues as is. I genuinely don't see how it effects on field performance and we'll be hated anyway. So work away

Thebigdog

Quote from: Snapchap on August 20, 2018, 10:25:00 PM
Quote from: Thebigdog on August 20, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
Why do you think their are problems in attack? Mickey s poor tactics. The RTE boycott has been going on now since 2011 for no apparent reason other than Mickey didn't like getting ridiculed because his bestie didn't get a big job on the TV station. Looks like Harte comes first in Tyrone and f**k the players and their moment in the sun.

Spreading the message across facebook too, are we?

yes that's me break open the champagne!!

Redhand Santa

irish news should be interesting 2moro. mickey harte takes aim at a 'cheap shot' or two from certain former players. dont you just love the build up to an all ireland final.

Don't buy the Irish News - it won't give you anything to criticise Harte over. He was directly asked about ex tyrone players comments. He said he didn't mind criticism but doesn't like cheap shots from former players with nothing to back it up. Don't see anything controversial there at all.

Imagine Tyrone back in their 4th final under Harte and you have the nerve to come on here (as well as facebook) and continue a long campaign of personal abuse at him. You are a disgrace to both your club and county. And you and bigdog or whatever he is called don't speak for the genuine Tyrone fans who support the team all year no matter what you might think.

This all boils down to Eugene McKenna not getting the job and Niall McKenna not making the team. Given Harte's record v McKenna's in management I don't think anyone can argue with the appointment though it should have been handled better. Niall McKenna was an excellent minor but injuries and other factors meant he was never able to push on at senior level. Harte was more than fair to him with plenty of games and held him in the panel for a few years when he was out injured. You have become obsessed with Harte over this and it's seriously not healthy.

Under Lights

Quote from: Redhand Santa on August 21, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

Don't buy the Irish News - it won't give you anything to criticise Harte over. He was directly asked about ex tyrone players comments. He said he didn't mind criticism but doesn't like cheap shots from former players with nothing to back it up. Don't see anything controversial there at all.

Imagine Tyrone back in their 4th final under Harte and you have the nerve to come on here (as well as facebook) and continue a long campaign of personal abuse at him. You are a disgrace to both your club and county. And you and bigdog or whatever he is called don't speak for the genuine Tyrone fans who support the team all year no matter what you might think.

This all boils down to Eugene McKenna not getting the job and Niall McKenna not making the team.
Given Harte's record v McKenna's in management I don't think anyone can argue with the appointment though it should have been handled better. Niall McKenna was an excellent minor but injuries and other factors meant he was never able to push on at senior level. Harte was more than fair to him with plenty of games and held him in the panel for a few years when he was out injured. You have become obsessed with Harte over this and it's seriously not healthy.

Really? What are you basing that on?

Dire Ear

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/gaelic-games/45250319
Mickey Harte 'happy' as Tyrone maintain RTE boycott for All-Ireland Final

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Dire Ear on August 21, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

Good enough, it was still a highly insensitive thing that RTE & John Murray done, I can see why Mickey Harte is still bitter about it after all these years and rightly so. 

clarshack

I think Tyrone fans had a right to be critical of the management and team in the early part of the championship especially after the meltdown against Dublin last August. since the Meath game Mickey Harte and the players have completely turned things around and fair play to them for proving a lot of people wrong. the personal abuse though that still continues from some folk here is ridiculous and well out of order.

Snapchap

Quote from: Thebigdog on August 21, 2018, 06:26:02 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on August 20, 2018, 10:25:00 PM
Quote from: Thebigdog on August 20, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
Why do you think their are problems in attack? Mickey s poor tactics. The RTE boycott has been going on now since 2011 for no apparent reason other than Mickey didn't like getting ridiculed because his bestie didn't get a big job on the TV station. Looks like Harte comes first in Tyrone and f**k the players and their moment in the sun.

Spreading the message across facebook too, are we?

yes that's me break open the champagne!!
Now we're getting places, B. Time to accept that 'southtyronegael' is you also? Or are you still going to deny that, even after that little mix up with the logins last week?

OffTheDeck

Quote from: Hotrocks on August 11, 2018, 10:58:41 AM
Don't be such a p***k Redhand88.  Are you 12?  You and a few others on here have been an absolute embarrassment to real Tyrone people! Some the stuff you have come out with since the Donegal game has been pure horse shit.
Hopefully the mods do their job.
It seems this applies to Snapchap aswell. Sad act

Snapchap

Quote from: OffTheDeck on August 21, 2018, 10:58:36 AM
Don't be such a p***k Redhand88.  Are you 12?  You and a few others on here have been an absolute embarrassment to real Tyrone people! Some the stuff you have come out with since the Donegal game has been pure horse shit.

A sad act? What have I done? I haven't revealed anyone's identity. Mind you it is tempting to do so. It's something I would never even be tempted to do for anyone on this site with the exception of thebigdog (aka southtyronegael). I cannot abide cowards using a fake name online to dish out personal abuse about named GAA people. Criticise Harte all you want about football, but this contributor has a long history of making some seriously uncalled for, personally abusive comments about Harte on issues not even remotely related to the GAA. A cowardly little sc**bag that lives for doing that sort of thing to a fellow GAA person deserves to be named and shamed.

I wont name the person here, but if anyone feels like it, go for it. Perhaps it might entice the lowlife to stop using online anonymity to essentially attempt to bully and belittle people out in the real world.

Under Lights

Quote from: Snapchap on August 21, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

A sad act? What have I done? I haven't revealed anyone's identity. Mind you it is tempting to do so. It's something I would never even be tempted to do for anyone on this site with the exception of thebigdog (aka southtyronegael). I cannot abide cowards using a fake name online to dish out personal abuse about named GAA people. Criticise Harte all you want about football, but this contributor has a long history of making some seriously uncalled for, personally abusive comments about Harte on issues not even remotely related to the GAA. A cowardly little sc**bag that lives for doing that sort of thing to a fellow GAA person deserves to be named and shamed.

I wont name the person here, but if anyone feels like it, go for it. Perhaps it might entice the lowlife to stop using online anonymity to essentially attempt to bully and belittle people out in the real world.

That's enough internet for one day pal.

OffTheDeck

Funny that, your post seems to have changed from when I seen it last. The name seems to have disappeared? Firstly, the whole point of the forum is anonymity or did you miss that when you signed up? Secondly, you and the rest of the cronies drawing up conspiracy theory sh**e about people using two accounts, you go home and let it bother you that much that you  feel the need to act like a vigilante, to me, that makes you a sad act. Not everyone thinks the sun shines out of hartes arse. Get over it. And no I'm not his third account before you start rambling that nonsense too.

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: Dire Ear on August 21, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

"Keyboard warriors wasting their time - Harte"

What's wrong with Keyboard Warriors?  :(

Thebigdog

Christian Mickey Harte still won't accept an apology from a perceived insult by RTE seven years ago. IL just leave that there lol