Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaelTheGael

Padraig McNulty has left the Tyrone Senior Panel as a result of a back injury. Was said tonight at Garvaghey at the monthly meeting.

Spilman47

So John Devine has left the senior set-up as Goalkeeping Coach, wonder what happened there......and now we hear that MH is trying to get some of the jordanstown players to play sat night before a trip to tralee for game on Sunday at 1pm.......madness....

bigpackiechestout

Quote from: Spilman47 on January 16, 2019, 11:24:03 AM
So John Devine has left the senior set-up as Goalkeeping Coach, wonder what happened there......and now we hear that MH is trying to get some of the jordanstown players to play sat night before a trip to tralee for game on Sunday at 1pm.......madness....

I'd be very surprised if this is true. We are carrying a panel of 40 odd at the minute so can afford to do without 7 Jordanstown men for a glorified challenge match.

5 of the jordanstown men also started last weekend v Derry and I got the impression Harte was giving as many of them as possible a chance precisely due to the fact that they wouldn't be available this weekend.

Fuzzman

Quote from: bigpackiechestout on January 15, 2019, 01:26:40 PM
Quote from: youhavenofans on January 15, 2019, 01:15:38 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on January 15, 2019, 09:50:56 AM

x2 and laughable how is isnt ahead of Mulgrew.

and Brennan and Skeet.

Ridiculous to try and compare some of the players on that list. How can you compare Peter Harte or Cathal McShane, who both play around the middle, to Brennan or McCurry.

Fuzzman also seems to have omitted our number 10, Captain and two time allstar Mattie Donnelly...

I had Mattie as a MF and obviously first choice so didn't think I needed to include him.
I was just trying to spark discussion lads and was by no means a definite list
Just think Mulgrew could be a regular starter this year if he stays fit whereas Bradley was in and out of the team quite a bit this year.

Easy to pick holes in others selection but don't see many of ye giving me yer top 10.
Agree its hard to choose between full forwards and half forwards.
Maybe an easier question is that at the moment with everyone fit who would be your best 6 and in what positions?

southtyronegael

Is Mickey harte still living in ballygawley?

tiempo

southtyronegael

Under Lights

bogball88

Heard rumours of this before Christmas

redhandefender

Moving in to Garvaghey?

Wise up lads who cares where he lives

tyroneman

Tyrone (McKenna Cup final v Armagh):
Niall Morgan
Ciaran McLaughlin
Ronan McNamee
Liam Rafferty
Tiernan McCann
Aidan McCrory
Michael Cassidy
Conan Grugan
Declan McClure
Niall Sludden
Ronan O'Neill
Conal McCann
Darren McCurry
Peter Harte
Cathal McShane

Really thought Coney had done  enough to get the nod......

southtyronegael

Room for Aiden
Mc crory but not Coney!

bogball88

I assume he is trying out different players in different positions, wouldn't read too much in to it

BIGONE