Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Not a chance Carrickmore get relegated - dunce's hat for that one  :-[

Carmenalways

Classic galer. You hope carrickmore get relegated maybe.....either that or you know as much about football than a cow knows about a holiday.

mick the master

Quote from: Galer on January 15, 2017, 04:20:50 PM
Coalisand or kiilclogher for champs
Carrickmore/donaghmore relegation
Carrickmore are the only club in the history of division 1 football never to be relegated,and that won't change this year!

Galer

Good men get the carmem hats on there lads we will c at the end of the season fair enough lads

WBF

Quote from: Galer on January 16, 2017, 07:36:55 AM
Good men get the carmem hats on there lads we will c at the end of the season fair enough lads

I'd be quite happy to put a bet on them not being relegated if your confident off it?

Tyrone Gaa

Love the controversy in the Carrickmore relegation story, I'm not sure if the poster actually believes it but it was good entertainment this morning.   Carrickmore are a middle of the road side currently they will place between 5th and 9th and that's where they are right now as a club.  I don't see them winning a championship or making the top 4 in the league if they do it will be a good season.  Championship progress is very much dependant on the draw
Living the dream!!!

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Helpline

Coalisland for championship
Dromore for the league
Strabane and Greencastle relegated.

When is the draw for the championship?
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

LeoMc

Quote from: Helpline on January 16, 2017, 12:43:04 PM
Coalisland for championship
Dromore for the league
Strabane and Greencastle relegated.

When is the draw for the championship?

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on January 16, 2017, 11:25:35 AM
Love the controversy in the Carrickmore relegation story, I'm not sure if the poster actually believes it but it was good entertainment this morning.   Carrickmore are a middle of the road side currently they will place between 5th and 9th and that's where they are right now as a club.  I don't see them winning a championship or making the top 4 in the league if they do it will be a good season.  Championship progress is very much dependant on the draw

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on January 16, 2017, 01:04:00 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on January 16, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Are you calling me a troll?  I wasn't the poster saying they will be relegated.  I was giving an honest assessment of where I feel Carrickmore are ranked as a club in Division 1 which isn't close to relegation.  Saying I don't think Carrickmore will win a league or championship isn't trolling its my opinion.  I would say the same of probably 10 clubs in the division.
Living the dream!!!

driveherin

Any more recent Management positions handed out??? Everyone sorted at this stage? Bar Pomeroy who have been shit on.....

Archie53

Barry Tracey former Greencastle manager away up to Owen Roes rumour has it

driveherin

Has Barry Hughes ever managed anyone before?

W.A.G. Lover

For the past few years, the U14 and Minor Seasons have began Mid February to March Time. With possibly less than 4 Weeks until start of these Seasons, no Grades or start dates have been announced. Anyone shed any light on this? Problems on the Hill?