girlfriend - help

Started by youngfella, October 23, 2008, 11:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes I Would

Ive been that soldier Youngfella.

Call her bluff. Tell her you agree and have been thinkin the same.  Tell her you feel you fel too young.
Put her on the back foot. May be tough and you may feel that its wrong, but show that you are happy with the break.
No contact at all. The only way.

She will be either be pining for you in a few weeks or months or she might move on. At least it will sort it out.
Could be a blessing if she doesnt my friend as a young man at your age should be sowing his oats, left, right and centre

Bottom line is that wemen are strange strange beings, and we wil never understand them really.

pintsofguinness

she wants a baby. run for the hills!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Today is Thursday. End it today and go straight out tonight and get stuck into some auld thing. In the morning you'll realise what a good move it was!

Minder

Young feller......Get out and get riding and dont stop till your d*ck falls off.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Arthur_Friend

...which, given the statistics, shouldn't be too long.

Yes I Would

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 23, 2008, 01:17:25 PM
Today is Thursday. End it today and go straight out tonight and get stuck into some auld thing. In the morning you'll realise what a good move it was!

Good advice Tony. Get yourself off to the Botanic Inn tonight. Wall to wall bliff!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Yes I Would on October 23, 2008, 01:21:52 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 23, 2008, 01:17:25 PM

Good advice Tony. Get yourself off to the Botanic Inn tonight. Wall to wall bliff!!

What he said! In the words of Michael Jackson don't stop til you get enough!

But here - don't part with your woman on bad terms just in case you need an emergency ride about 3am after a night out when you haven't pulled. No point being stupid about the thing!  ;)

full back

Cut it off altogether
If you ride her when you arent going with her she will probably bust your balls (if she is an emotional type)

Delete her number & get back in the game

Tony Baloney

Youngfella add a poll to the thread: 1. Stick with it 2. Finish it cleanly 3. Finish it but leave a window of opportunity

his holiness nb

Get drunk and propose to her in front of her freinds.
If she says no start crying loudly and telling her you love her.
Then wet your pants.
Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

What if she says yes LL? He'll be like a deer caught in headlights
Testing Accessibility

rossie mad

was in the same situation myself couple of years ago.she said she didnt see it goin anywhere.i was nuts about her to be honest.the following night i phoned her said to her i think we should break up and saying that maybe we should go our separate ways and a big speech about what she meant to me but maybe it wasnt the right time and so on.i basically made her feel it was her fault but being the big man i was willing to accept it :P.she rang me three days later saying that maybe we made a mistake and that we should give it another go.im now marrying the girl in 18 months time.true story.my advice is tell her that she means something to you but if its a break up she wants your willing to accept it.but make sure you make her feel sorry for you and that its her fault ye are breaking up and if she feels she made a mistake she will be back with you if not just get used to it and get up on the bike again plenty more out there.  

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: rossie mad on October 23, 2008, 01:46:38 PM
was in the same situation myself couple of years ago.she said she didnt see it goin anywhere.i was nuts about her to be honest.the following night i phoned her said to her i think we should break up and saying that maybe we should go our separate ways and a big speech about what she meant to me but maybe it wasnt the right time and so on.i basically made her feel it was her fault but being the big man i was willing to accept it :P.she rang me three days later saying that maybe we made a mistake and that we should give it another go.im now marrying the girl in 18 months time.true story.my advice is tell her that she means something to you but if its a break up she wants your willing to accept it.but make sure you make her feel sorry for you and that its her fault ye are breaking up and if she feels she made a mistake she will be back with you if not just get used to it and get up on the bike again plenty more out there.  

At last, some sound advice! Youngfella, pay attention.  Good man Rossie
In your Endo!

his holiness nb

Quote from: ziggysego on October 23, 2008, 01:43:35 PM
What if she says yes LL? He'll be like a deer caught in headlights

LL!!!??!!

how very dare you!

Ask me holy bollix

Yes I Would

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on October 23, 2008, 01:51:08 PM
Quote from: rossie mad on October 23, 2008, 01:46:38 PM

At last, some sound advice! Youngfella, pay attention.  Good man Rossie
Here that was my advice Britney!! Well kind of!!

Get her on the back foot. The only way. Have her asking the questions!!