Favourite Fast Food outlets?

Started by tintin25, August 17, 2007, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southdown

Temps on Botanic is some spot alrite! I was in it one night, and the resident DJ of the chippy (im not joking!) started rapping about the sauce I was putting on my chips!  And then he let a crowd of girls draw all over the wall!  But the food is shi%te, good entertainment though

clarshack

Quote from: screenexile on August 17, 2007, 04:56:05 PM
Doorsteps.... Lisburn Road
Pizza Man... Magherafelt
Spuds... Dublin Road
Longs... Sandy Row
Snackbox... Magherafelt

pizza man? they do those skinny chips for fcuk sake!

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 17, 2007, 09:34:24 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 17, 2007, 05:02:11 PM
This is some partitionist thread

Have to agree, there are fast food outlets South of the border as well.

I think SuperMac are great.... well for the type of outlet they are.
Testing Accessibility

clarshack

yeah ziggy supermac are pretty good. you have to go down south though i heard they were coming to belfast soon. dolphin in dungannon is good too as well as the chinese on the donaghmore road. lees kitchens (chinese) on cunninghams lane in dungannon do really massive portions but the food is just ok. stevies chinese in coalisland is shit but that one opposite landis isnt bad. speaking of landis the one in dungannon square does nice chips. in cookstown the chuck wagon is lovely while the dragon garden chinese is good too. the paragon chinese is nice to sitin but the take away is just ok. that italian in magherfelt is shit. the worst thing that happend magherafelt was getting rid of abrakebara!

FermGael

Hard to beat a Ho Ho special from the Emerald.

Being serious Kenny's in Enniskillen is some spot.  1 piece chicken box with stuffing, gravy and chips.  Beautiful.................
Rafo's in Belfast is not bad either
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

oakleaf stateside

the chippie  in moneymore while u wait on ur feed u get to watch 2 BIG buns and u wish ur meat was between them (well that was about 6 yr ago)
Dont Do It

Tyrone Dreamer

Dolphin in Dungannon is very nice. Big Macs aint bad either.

tintin25

Quote from: FermGael on August 17, 2007, 11:16:36 PM
Hard to beat a Ho Ho special from the Emerald.

Being serious Kenny's in Enniskillen is some spot.  1 piece chicken box with stuffing, gravy and chips.  Beautiful.................
Rafo's in Belfast is not bad either

Kenny's is the biz but haven't been there in ages! Tend to head to Bosco's Derrylin as it's much closer.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Brights on the Antrim Rd.
Have to agree about the Jaipur on Donegall Rd, the mixed kebab on nan is f**king fantastic along with a mixed starter - enough feeding for 4 people! or one Tony!  ;)
Tbc....

DirtyDozen12

Pizzarella in Enniskillen...the pizzarella special...magnifico!!!!!! 8)
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Square Ball

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 18, 2007, 12:36:02 PM
Brights on the Antrim Rd.
Have to agree about the Jaipur on Donegall Rd, the mixed kebab on nan is f**king fantastic along with a mixed starter - enough feeding for 4 people! or one Tony!  ;)

where abouts on the Donegall Rd? is it anywhere near the KFC
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

J70

Four Lanterns in Donegal town. The Magic Chef and Aprile's in Stillorgan used to be the business too. Don't know if they're still there though.

Balboa

Sphinx in Stranmillis & they got 5 stars on "Scores on the doors" so you know the place is clean.

stpauls

the sphinx has been all done up, its nice and clean now!!  :D

Balboa

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 18, 2007, 09:58:17 PM
Quote from: Balboa on August 18, 2007, 09:51:46 PM
Sphinx in Stranmillis & they got 5 stars on "Scores on the doors" so you know the place is clean.

Forgot about the Sphinx Kebabs. Jaysus I could murder one now.

I had one this evening, i thought the missus deserved a treat  ;) Bit pricey, £4.00 for a medium kebab, i could have eaten 2 of the f**kers !