Whose gonna win it

Liverpool
45 (46.4%)
AC Milan
52 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 90

SammyG

The Real Laoislad

I think everyone can agree there was blame on both sides.I do agree with Magpie Seanie though it wasn't Uefa who made the thugs run at the gates and rob tickets off people etc

I think we have talked this to death.Will i lock the thread? If anyone thinks i should please say so otherwise your welcome to keep going over the same argument over and over again
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Quote from: corn02 on May 24, 2007, 11:25:56 PM
Square Ball, I didn't see a whole lot in that clip that could put the blame on the fans? It just looked like people with tickets being very frustarted?

that clip wasnt to aportion any blame, it was to shoow what they were subjected to, and that a lot of fans who were refused entry had tickets, thats why it was posted in a seperate post.

as to being jealous of Liverpool acheivements Mooncatiii, dont think so, I have never said that all Liverpool fans were scumbags, far from it, but the behaviour of some of the fans, i use this term losely, was a disgrace, their own have said it. all teams have an element of balloxes attached to them.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Syd

I think this thread has run its course lads, its turning into "he said" "you said".......

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Syd on May 25, 2007, 07:12:34 PM
I think this thread has run its course lads, its turning into "he said" "you said".......

I agree
Come back next year for Champions League Final 2008 Moscow May 24th Offical Thread Liverpool v  ???

;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.