The real All-Stars / Gaa All-ireland select charity match

Started by corn02, September 25, 2008, 11:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

I know a lot of you will be mad to get to this. You can read about the tragedy and the Gearld Fearon appeal at www.gfmemorialday.com. I am sure youhave read about it in the news over the last two years. A lot more names to be added that I will update, anyone likely to head?

In case you cant see the writing it is Armagh v An allstar select managed by Joe Kernan and Mickey Harte:

Ref:Pat McEnaney

Players: include : Kierna McGeeney, Conor Mortimer, Graham Geraghty, Paddy Bradley, Seanie Johnston, Paul Barden, Karol Mannion, Eamon O'Hara, Ross Munnelly, Brian Dooher, BRyan Cullen, Marty McGrath.

Saturday, October 18th. Dromintee.

Golden Oldies too - names to be revealed.

corn02

Just out of curiosity - anyone off the board likely to attend?

Over the Bar

corn02

My Irish is away down the pan - take it that means pleased be to god?

The GAA

would some of them lads including pat mcenaney not be in australia?

corn02

That is a development that may come to pass. Of course noone has been selected yet but off the list you would expect Bradley and maybe Mortimer to be missing, but, as I said noone is selected.

corn02

Of course the Rules are not until the next week so they may not have left.

Over the Bar

means God Willing (or Deo Volenti as they say in the Da Vinci code!)

corn02

Too cultural for me. Should be a good day. Oldies line-up looking well too and Rob Carney will be along aswell.

corn02

Achooo...oh sorry I sneezed and a brassneck plug came out.

pintsofguinness

Sounds like a good event corn, good luck with it, I'd say it'll be a big success. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 27, 2008, 12:43:42 PM
Sounds like a good event corn, good luck with it, I'd say it'll be a big success. 

Thanks Pint, should have some of the golden oldies who will be appearing up later.

Whacker

corn02

Still waiting on a few confirmations Whack. I do know that there will be a lot more Tyrone ones than McConneel, Dooher and Harte, not sure on names though.

ardal

Maybe out of the country too long, but who or what is the gerald fearon trust? If Benny is playing I'll get at least 6 to go.