According to a text received, the Championship draw is as follows,

Ballymacnab v Pearse Og   ::)
Maghery V Killeavey
Dromintee or Newtown v Cross
Clans or Tir na nOg v Carrickcruppin or Clann Eireann

Anyone confirm?

Armagh Exile

Rufus,
Your information is correct as the senior and junior draws are on the Orchard County Website.

corn02

Ballymacnab v Pearse OG? what?

armaghtrue

"He has been training for 2-3  weeks so he may get a starting place on saturday night".     I think the season started just after christmas. This is where all the hard work is done and when scullion was getting the dollars for playing the so called beautiful game. If he wasn't there from the start then he wouldn't be in my team. But then again this may be why Tir Na Og have under achieved.

just been sitting back watchin winsamsoon, wat a slabber :P. so tirnanog should play all the boys who have been there all year?? i get your point to a certain time when i think to the mcalindens and several others who have been training all year with the clans  and for some strange reason not there on championship nite ??? ??? ???. Bet u wish they trained only last 2 weeks and were there on sat night... What bout sorting your own club out before tryin to pick another clubs team. Everyone in the county knows that only two men run the clans club and KNOWONE else has a word to say, (by the way they are father and son) :o

Goats Do Shave

Ballyhegan defeated Middletown in the Mid Armagh B Championship Semi Final in An Port Mor last night by 4 points.

Good to see a very young team doing so well this year!

Terrible 1st half. 2 points a piece, but some fine scores in the 2nd half by both teams left the crowd a little happier leaving.

Armagh Exile

Is it true that because of stone-throwing by youths at the Ceannaras last night a number of delegates had to leave the meeting and move their cars out onto the road?
If so, then this is a sad reflection on the County Boards decision to revamp the Athletic Grounds.

corn02

Would not be surprised Exile, can't believe plans for a new complex were not developed away from there.

Any word when the second round of the championship gets off, hopefully we get there first.

winsamsoon

Armagh true i would term a slabber as someone who butts into debates that do not really involve him aka your good self. You seem to have picked me up wrong. I am not attacking Tir Na Og i am talking about the whole soccer/Gaelic debate in general. I trully believe that players who have trained all year and abided by the rules of the management should start ahead of people who tun up for 3 weeks and have other agendas. In our off eason i would play soccer to keep fit until the Gaelic eason returns so you could say i use the game for selfish reasons.I couldn't care less about the soccer team i play for. These guys are using gaelic in the same way and you are sticking up for them. Then you have the ordacity to call me a slabber. The story with the Mc Alindens is an in house thing and that is where it will stay from my corner.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

armaghtrue

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 07, 2007, 10:52:19 PM
Armagh true i would term a slabber as someone who butts into debates that do not really involve him aka your good self. You seem to have picked me up wrong. I am not attacking Tir Na Og i am talking about the whole soccer/Gaelic debate in general. I trully believe that players who have trained all year and abided by the rules of the management should start ahead of people who tun up for 3 weeks and have other agendas. In our off eason i would play soccer to keep fit until the Gaelic eason returns so you could say i use the game for selfish reasons.I couldn't care less about the soccer team i play for. These guys are using gaelic in the same way and you are sticking up for them. Then you have the ordacity to call me a slabber. The story with the Mc Alindens is an in house thing and that is where it will stay from my corner.
winsamsoon when ur getting involved with our clubs in house details it does involve me. was just tryin to say get ur own house in order before you start critisising others. should be a good game on sat but just let both clubs look after their own politics. think every club has some.

winsamsoon

It still isn't registering with you is it. I AM NOT ATTACKING TIR NA OG. It just happens to be that they have good examples of my argument at the moment. All clubs have incidents and in my opinion they should keep them within their own club walls. We had too part company with a player because of the same situation he didn't feel he could give the Gaelic the full comittment so he had to make a choice. This is on some occassions not an easy choice to make but one that is necessary for both the greater good of the team and the individual player .
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Tir na nÓg

QuoteIt still isn't registering with you is it. I AM NOT ATTACKING TIR NA OG. It just happens to be that they have good examples of my argument at the moment. All clubs have incidents and in my opinion they should keep them within their own club walls. We had too part company with a player because of the same situation he didn't feel he could give the Gaelic the full comittment so he had to make a choice. This is on some occassions not an easy choice to make but one that is necessary for both the greater good of the team and the individual player .

I understand totally where you are coming from with the whole soccer/gaelic thing but at the end of the day when it comes to the championship you need to field the best team available to you even if this means not starting the players who have trained all year. I heard all about the situation with the McAlindens and to be honest thought it was pretty harsh on the two players.

Is it true that use are trying to get most the players back that were told to leave?

full back

Any poster's from Sarsfield on the board?
What is happening about the player suspended from last year from St Pats?

Stranworst

Odds on the weekend champ matches??

Armagh Exile

How did the replay between Carrickcruppen and Clann Eireann go?

pintsofguinness

The Bridge beat Annaghmore  - 1-16 to 0-6 or something like that.

Dull game. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?