Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuffleKing

I'm sure you would. that doesn't make it so.

By stand out, i don't mean good or county standard - i mean consistently excellent.

crossfire

Quote from: DuffleKing on September 21, 2010, 10:28:21 PM

I'm sure you would. that doesn't make it so.

By stand out, i don't mean good or county standard - i mean consistently excellent.

Your assertion may not be correct either, just because you think it is.

How often have you seen Cross play this year.?

winsamsoon

Consistently excellent? Ffs there's probably not a player in the county then that would liveup to that.
Mc Keever is without doubt a good one but he is living too close to the edge and the cross may expose this and rile him. Clarke is another animal as he can be out of a game for 50 mins and destroy you in . Overall cross have a much stronger defence and forward line. I wouldn't say cullyhanna are any big shouts around the middle so IMO cross should come home by 6 or 7. Cullyhanna will put it up to them for the first 20 then cross will take command and the game will fizzle out with St Pat's applying the treatment . The egomaniac is back lol
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

crossfire

Quote from: twotwocharlie on September 20, 2010, 09:33:03 PM
cross have played lot of championship in the bridge over the past few years and never once complained . Just goes to show the difference in class between them and their upcoming opponents

It's nice to know that we will have at least one Bridge man supporting us on sunday.  ;)

If Pints was at home we most certainly would have two. :D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: crossfire on September 21, 2010, 11:17:08 PM
cross have played lot of championship in the bridge over the past few years and never once complained . Just goes to show the difference in class between them and their upcoming opponents

It's nice to know that we will have at least one Bridge man supporting us on sunday.  ;)

True, I hope yous kick the f**k out of them.....

From what I'm hearing yous can't wait to have a go at them either....
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

crossfire

I was only joking, but it's nice to know that you're now a Rangers fan. :)

1life 1club

wat a w**ker you are pog,we wouldnt be used 2 playing on ur hill cos we are playing top tier football in armagh,were nat complaining tho,would play a semi final anywhere,if it wasnt for us and killeavy putting in seconds teams this year yous would ave been in the 3rd div.lol.

good luck in the intermediate,yas will b stuck in it for a while u muppet..
full forward son

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: 1life 1club on September 22, 2010, 12:14:50 AM
wat a w**ker you are pog,we wouldnt be used 2 playing on ur hill cos we are playing top tier football in armagh,were nat complaining tho,would play a semi final anywhere,if it wasnt for us and killeavy putting in seconds teams this year yous would ave been in the 3rd div.lol.

good luck in the intermediate,yas will b stuck in it for a while u muppet..

"And everyone loves us....."

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 21, 2010, 11:23:31 PM

Thus speaks the poster so appalled over the years by perceived tendancies to violence.  ::)
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on September 22, 2010, 10:41:56 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 21, 2010, 11:23:31 PM

Thus speaks the poster so appalled over the years by perceived tendancies to violence.  ::)
I didn't mean literally but I wouldn't worry, if there's violence I'm sure you won't see it....
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

blue

Any word who is favourites 4da minor championship??

TacadoirArdMhacha

I see today's Irish News suggests the St Pat's v Crossmaglen match is not taking place this weekend. I'd heard nothing about a postponement myself.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: orange2009 on September 23, 2010, 12:15:39 PM
Def not this is the official word I got no later than 15 minutes ago:

http://armagh-gaa.com/Football/News/Lucozade-Sport-Senior-Championship-Fixtures-%281%29.aspx

Don't know what the Irish News were on about then. They had ana rticle in which the St Pat's Cross match was described as TBC but was scheduled for next weekend.

I suppose they just assumed that we wouldn't be playing two championship matches one weekend after the other.

mackers

Any big predictions for the weekend?

I'd say Cross will win by 3/4 pts in a feisty affair. Much will depend on how the Cullyhanna forwards play on the day, if they click, a shock may be on the cards.
Think Granemore will pip Dromintee. Toner won't be able to dominate the midfield area the way he did against the Ogs with Dromintee having plenty of height in that sector also, will Dyas be lining out for Dromintee? Granemore have a nippy forward line though, which going by Dromintee's QF will create problems for them.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.