Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossfire

Cross minors won 2-8 to 0-5, Robbie Tasker was not playing for cullyhanna but i dont think it would have made any difference as Cross completely dominated the game and registered 19 wides.

Smokin Joe

What time is the Intermediate final at tomorrow?

I assume it is in the Athletic Grounds?

bennydorano

Think it's at 5pm.  Minor Draw to be done at half time of this game apparently.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: crossfire on October 03, 2009, 06:56:13 PM
Cross minors won 2-8 to 0-5, Robbie Tasker was not playing for cullyhanna but i dont think it would have made any difference as Cross completely dominated the game and registered 19 wides.

I don't think you can argue that not having one of the top minors in the country didn't make a difference. The game was dominated by the wind. Cross led 1-3 to 0-2 at half time having played with the wind and at least 1-1 was directly attributable to individual errors by Cullyhanna men. Felt the game was in the balance at that stage but Cross played superbly into the wind in the second half. Carried the ball well and took some fine scores.

Game was over 10 minutes into the second half once they scored their second goal from a penalty though Cullyhanna had 3 good goal chances later on and should have had a penalty themselves. That said, Cross thoroughly deserved their victory and looked a very good side. If they meet Harps int he semi final I'd say they'll make a better show of themselves than last year, they looked a class outfit at times today. Morgan at midfield for Cross was excellent, really dominated the match.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

wats that 4 ref

thats cross harps,killeavy into semis any word on st johns and sarsfields ???

crossfire

Smokin Joe

Quote from: bennydorano on October 03, 2009, 07:20:38 PM

Centrehalf on Orchard County has the Intermediate final down for 5.30 today.  Anyone know for definite what time it's on at?

Sandy Hill

Quote from: Smokin Joe on October 04, 2009, 01:49:47 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on October 03, 2009, 07:20:38 PM

Centrehalf on Orchard County has the Intermediate final down for 5.30 today.  Anyone know for definite what time it's on at?

5.30pm
"Stercus accidit"

torres

granemore bt maghery 0 -16 - 2-9 , paudie hughes gave maghery a lot of soft frees from which the bulk of there scores came from , 1 of there goals was a penalty , deserved win though  :)

Harold Disgracey

Newtown beating Keady 0-8 to 1-0 ht. Keady scored their goal with the last kick of the half. Shite game, Keady especially bad.

ITS KAAAT

What way did keady an newtown go.

rootthemout

ITS KAAAT

Harold Disgracey

Newtown won 1-10 to 1-4, very poor quality game.

Armagh CĂșchulainns

Minor Semi Finals

Saturday 10th October
Athletic Grounds

3.00pm
Killeavy v Sarsfields

5.00pm
Crossmaglen v Harps
Its all about the Hurling.