Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wats that 4 ref

[/quote]

It's a bit disrespectful to describe players, who have given their all for the county over a number of years, as deadwood.

You must have been some player yourself. ???
[/quote]
i wouldnt call any player who has given their all for the county deadwood crossfire u did my friend what i would call deadwood inthe armagh panel are the ones who have been hanging around for the last few years and havent featuered are mad the grade sort of speak why hold onto these players when clearly we have a good brand of youth coming through who are good enough

Doire abú

Quote from: nutsy--1 on September 23, 2009, 10:50:01 AM
I see the Mc Entee's has hung the boots, i can't say im suprised and i expect a few others aswell. they've had a brilliant career and are role-models for any young person to look up to.

What about this interview with a 19-year old Tony McEntee in 1997:
http://hoganstand.com/Armagh/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=44519

Check out the last question!  :o :o

armaghniac

QuoteCheck out the last question!

Amazing. I hope he can look back and say that he has achieved his ambition.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

pintsofguinness

Was that interview not after their first club all ireland? So it wasn't exactly a bold prediction. 

Good luck to the two boys anyway, two gents and legends of the game.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stiffler

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELATIVES INVOLVED IN GAELIC GAMES?: Lots of cousins

What about John Mc  ???
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

armaghniac

Interesting news about Marty Clarke coming back to Down, this might well be an influence on Dyas.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Abble

Quote from: armaghniac on September 24, 2009, 09:48:53 AM
Interesting news about Marty Clarke coming back to Down, this might well be an influence on Dyas.

fingers crossed ! was first thing i thought when hearing about clarke

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: stiffler on September 23, 2009, 08:58:49 PM
DO YOU HAVE ANY RELATIVES INVOLVED IN GAELIC GAMES?: Lots of cousins

What about John Mc  ???

Do you not think a stupid question deserved a flippant answer?

naka

Quote from: armaghniac on September 24, 2009, 09:48:53 AM
dyas is also coming home

rootthemout

very quiet on here regarding championship,prediction;harps by2pts,ogs by5pts

fitzroyalty

Two comfortable wins for the city teams imo so they can get their wee dream final  ;)
Some people have been hyping up Granemore and i would fancy them to be in div1 next year myself, but i think the harps have far too many options all over the field. thats not to say granemore won't push them all the way, but having seen harps been dominated round the middle and still go on and win against Clans i think they'll get past with a few to spare. Harps by 3-4
Clann Eireann should put it up to Ogs in the other semi but whether they can last the whole 60mins is another thing. Their intensity was exceptional against whitecross but i just feel Ogs have too much class to lose this one. Ogs by 5+

ITS KAAAT

Get your money on the Harps to beat Granemore @ Evs.

thewanderer

Kaaat ur to young to be betting and losing money. leave it to the big boys!!!!

nutsy--1

Quote from: Donagh on September 25, 2009, 12:03:03 PM
Quote from: naka on September 24, 2009, 02:05:08 PM
dyas is also coming home

Really?

I heard this aswell i heard he's had alot of injuries and he's not fit enough for aussie rues due to this.