Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Breaking News...Pints joins local rivals "St Pats, Cullyhanna" as bitter internal feud within the Bridge continues... ;) ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Diet Coke

Quote from: illdecide on April 15, 2009, 05:04:17 PM
Breaking News...Pints joins local rivals "St Pats, Cullyhanna" as bitter internal feud within the Bridge continues... ;) ;D

Doubt if anyone would take him :D Maybe Birmigham Sean MacDermotts ;)
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 15, 2009, 01:43:03 PM
I'm not calling you out either, it was a figure of speech. 
Accusing me of negative comments doesnt wash, you accused me of it before and I asked you to tell me what Id said you were annoyed about and you didn't answer.  I know why you've got a problem.  But lets leave it there, we are on a public forum.
If you want to continue you're welcome to pm me. 

thanks

think pints defends the brige on alot of occassions and is only giving his opinion on how they will fair out this year..

charlie stubbs

very quiet on here lads with the weekend fixtures!?  anyone post a full round of fixtures?cheers

fitzroyalty

just for u charles

Sunday 19th April
ACL – Div. I
Clan na Gael v Carrickcruppen
Crossmaglen v St.Patrick's
Culloville v Pearse Og
Dromintee v Mullaghbawn
Killeavey v Sarsfields
ACL – Div. II
Ballyhegan v Clann Eireann
Tir na nÓg v Armagh Harps
St.Michael's v Maghery
Madden v Silverbridge
Granemore v Whitecross
Wolfe Tone v Ballymacnab
ACL – Div. III
Annaghmore v Clonmore
St Peter's v Keady
An Port Mor v Middletown
Lissummon v St Paul's
Collegeland v Shane O'Neill's
Tullysaran v Belleek
ACL – Div. IV
Clady v Corrinshego
Mullaghbrack v Dorsey Emmett's
Grange v Forkhill
Eire Og v Killean
Derrynoose v O'Hanlon's
Phelim Brady's v Crossmaglen II

charlie stubbs

Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 16, 2009, 09:58:43 PM
just for u charles

Sunday 19th April
ACL – Div. I
Clan na Gael v Carrickcruppen
Crossmaglen v St.Patrick's
Culloville v Pearse Og
Dromintee v Mullaghbawn
Killeavey v Sarsfields
ACL – Div. II
Ballyhegan v Clann Eireann
Tir na nÓg v Armagh Harps
St.Michael's v Maghery
Madden v Silverbridge
Granemore v Whitecross
Wolfe Tone v Ballymacnab
ACL – Div. III
Annaghmore v Clonmore
St Peter's v Keady
An Port Mor v Middletown
Lissummon v St Paul's
Collegeland v Shane O'Neill's
Tullysaran v Belleek
ACL – Div. IV
Clady v Corrinshego
Mullaghbrack v Dorsey Emmett's
Grange v Forkhill
Eire Og v Killean
Derrynoose v O'Hanlon's
Phelim Brady's v Crossmaglen II
cheers fitzroyalty

charlie stubbs

Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 16, 2009, 09:58:43 PM
just for u charles

Sunday 19th April
ACL – Div. I
Clan na Gael v Carrickcruppen-clans will be eager to win games like these inorder to finish around midtable in a year of transition.  home adv to count clans by 3
Crossmaglen v St.Patrick's-a daunting first game for pats on their return to div 1.  i think they will more than compete this year but cant look past the champions cross by 6
Culloville v Pearse Og-culloville could be a team involved in the relegation mix this year and will be hoping to mount a serious championship challenge.  will expect to pick most of their points up at home but think they willl find ogs 2 strong with county men available.  ogs by 2
Dromintee v Mullaghbawn-dromintee should win this one due to a greater scoring threat.  think 'bawn could be close to the bottom this year.  dromintee by 4
Killeavey v Sarsfields- a match that sarsfields will hope to get something from.  their main aim to be survival and win the intermediate.  killeavey could push for top 4 this year.  sarsfields to start this year the same as last on the wrong end of a 3 point deficit
ACL – Div. II
Ballyhegan v Clann Eireann- 2 teams that may well struggle in div 2.  if mckeever/mcgrane able to play a large number of games could make the diff 4 bhegan.  clann eireamnn will try and make the most of having the scoring prowess of henderson before the cship.  splinters in the ass draw
Tir na nÓg v Armagh Harps-arguably the game of the day in div 2.  tirnanog possibly 3rd favourites for promotion and will be looking to go one better this year.  harps will be expected for a swift return to the 1st.  harps by the minimum
St.Michael's v Maghery-tough opener by maghery also.  newtown made a good late push last.  an interesting battle between two young armagh men with eye for goal in orourke and forker.  maghery by 4
Madden v Silverbridge-madden be buoyed by promotion and getting to u21 final last year.  the bridge alot of men down this year and inconsistent at the best of times.  bit of a shock madden by 2
Granemore v Whitecross-interesting game.  difficult to predict what these teams will do.  granemore often promise much and deliver not so much!  whitecross easily survived last year after a terrible start and will hope to kick on from this.  home adv to swing it in granemores favour.  hosts by 2
Wolfe Tone v Ballymacnab
ACL – Div. III
Annaghmore v Clonmore-annaghmore
St Peter's v Keady-keady
An Port Mor v Middletown-an port mor
Lissummon v St Paul's-lissummon
Collegeland v Shane O'Neill's-cland
Tullysaran v Belleek-saran
ACL – Div. IV
Clady v Corrinshego-clady
Mullaghbrack v Dorsey Emmett's-mullabrack
Grange v Forkhill-grange
Eire Og v Killean-eire og
Derrynoose v O'Hanlon's-noose
Phelim Brady's v Crossmaglen II-croos2nds

charlie stubbs

4got the most important game tones v the nab! ;)  4 weeks ago the general consensus around the tones would have been a 6 point defeat plus.  some encouraging wins in friendlies return of players from injury/retirement makes me more confident.  winning this fixture by 7 last year at h/t beat by 7 i hope we have learned!  good record on opening day havent lost in 8 years!tones by 2

aroundincircles

is connor greene retired charlie??

TacadoirArdMhacha

Charlie

St Pat's are not returning to Division 1. We finished 3rd last year. Looking forward to the match on Sunday. Are throw ins 2pm or 2 30pm. Obviously we'll be huge underdogs but hopefully we can at least get closer to Rangers than we managed last year. Does anybody know how long the clubs will have the county men for? Should be at least until the weekend of the 9th / 10th May I would have thought.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

illdecide

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on April 17, 2009, 12:13:52 AM
Charlie

St Pat's are not returning to Division 1. We finished 3rd last year. Looking forward to the match on Sunday. Are throw ins 2pm or 2 30pm. Obviously we'll be huge underdogs but hopefully we can at least get closer to Rangers than we managed last year. Does anybody know how long the clubs will have the county men for? Should be at least until the weekend of the 9th / 10th May I would have thought.

Noticed that we mistake myself...st Pats are now an established Div 1 team. The throw in's are 2:30 and the county men usually have a 14 day rule regarding county and club football although it's not cast in stone so i'd say they'll be with the club's up untill the 17th but they will still be training with the county and if the lads in question don't want to risk any injury playing for the club he or McDonnell may well ask them back sooner

celtic

surprised that there is no one talking about the U21 match on wednesday. there is def a good few footballers on that team. Pity about the management, made some harsh decisions in regards to taking players off.

illdecide

Quote from: celtic on April 17, 2009, 11:33:19 AM
surprised that there is no one talking about the U21 match on wednesday. there is def a good few footballers on that team. Pity about the management, made some harsh decisions in regards to taking players off.

Thats because it's on another thread in the GAA Section...

celtic

didn notice it earlier, cheers

charlie stubbs

Quote from: aroundincircles on April 16, 2009, 10:30:30 PM
is connor greene retired charlie??

yes he is retired.  talented player but so frustrating gets the ball straight in front of the posts and then toe taps it and throws aload of dummies then tries score from impossible angles.  i think alot of the other forwards will benefit this year