Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: AFS on November 03, 2008, 07:24:56 PM
Pints, who all is away to Oz from the Bridge? I've heard a few names, but they were from an unreliable source. Will they be away for all of next year?
I haven't heard any names.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

btw afs, the way things are going I'd be surprised if most clubs arent affected by lads going away.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

AFS

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 03, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: AFS on November 03, 2008, 07:24:56 PM
Pints, who all is away to Oz from the Bridge? I've heard a few names, but they were from an unreliable source. Will they be away for all of next year?
I haven't heard any names.

Fair enough Pints  ;)

Yes I Would

Young Reel who played half back is away i believe. Steady player.
Think there were 3 or 4 other first teamers left 2 or 3 weeks ago for the year.
Mc Cann could be heading in new year.

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: illdecide on November 03, 2008, 05:00:51 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on November 03, 2008, 10:54:03 AM
Clans will be looking for a new manager this year aswell. But they won't be paying anyone a shilling. It will most likely be someone within the club.

Would there be many teams in Armagh that would pay managers???? Do the clubs by law have to advertise the jobs in the paper or can they just keep it internal???

I might put in for it myself Win ;D

Dont bother son!

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on November 03, 2008, 09:07:30 PM
Quote from: illdecide on November 03, 2008, 05:00:51 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on November 03, 2008, 10:54:03 AM
Clans will be looking for a new manager this year aswell. But they won't be paying anyone a shilling. It will most likely be someone within the club.

Would there be many teams in Armagh that would pay managers???? Do the clubs by law have to advertise the jobs in the paper or can they just keep it internal???

I might put in for it myself Win ;D

Dont bother son!

What about you Batman would you rather do it, you could always bring you're bottles of buckfast into the changing rooms for the lads that should put a bit of dutch courage into some of them...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

doire na raithe

I hear Joe Kernan is line to take over the bridge on a full-time salary of cheeseburgers and bbq ribs.

winsamsoon

:D :D yes and with Ciaran Mc keever in his back up team  :D :D :D

Both of you mares could go in for the job as batman and Robin. Though i am sure cathal short will give one of you a fine entry in your CV. It will read "he's a great lad sure he gives me the free run of the park" ;) ;) ;) :D :D   Correct son. Ya bear ya.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

back off the net

cullyhanna is playing in crossmaglen sunday in front off the crossmaglen game should be  good turn out for these 2 games.the last time cullyhanna went to armagh to play in the final off the inter they found out there was no showers  they had to drive back to the club for a shower it was a disgrace

winsamsoon

I am sure they will get a shower in cross back of the net :-\

bennydorano

Both games are down for the Athletic Grounds and there has been bother there with facilities, so they mightn't get a shower at all.

full back

I thought the games were in Crossmaglen

bennydorano

Irish News fixtures yesterday gave it as Athletic Grounds, but I see there is a correction in today's paper, so it is in Cross.  Just made up my mind about attending, gives a brutal day on Sunday too.

Red Hurley

Is there any news on the appointment of the new Armagh Hurling manager? Any candidates putting their head on the block?

winsamsoon

So they should have no bother getting a shower in Cross then