Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebandit

Quote from: bennydorano on October 07, 2008, 08:55:39 AM
Quote from: winsamsoon on October 07, 2008, 12:36:30 AM
Oh will this feud ever end?? :o :-\

On another note what age is that guy morrison for the harps??

Sean is about 22/23 I think.
Quote from: AFS on October 06, 2008, 10:14:42 PM

I didn't see Cross annihilate Clans but I've seen their other two championship games and from those I'd have to say they are a shadow of their former selves.
I was thinking something similar myself, but they could look make a man look foolish by stepping it up a gear or two very easily.  I dont think that they have the players of the calibre of the McEntees or MCConville coming through, they aren't getting any younger and when those boys and Bellew & JD go Cross will still be a top team but no longer 'invincible'.

Is he a son of John Morrison?

bennydorano

He is indeed, has an older brother Paddy, a huge lad who could do a job for us too if he got fully fit, seemed to be hampered by injuries most of this year.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: bennydorano on October 07, 2008, 11:07:48 AM
He is indeed, has an older brother Paddy, a huge lad who could do a job for us too if he got fully fit, seemed to be hampered by injuries most of this year.

He used to be a great goalie!

nashville

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 06, 2008, 09:24:50 PM
QuoteThe lad Kelly is a yap-no doubt about it!
Such mouthing about a young lad who's only crime was getting an elbow in the face.

Give it a f**king rest.

Is right, this is a joke some of the things being said about the poor lad. Not only did I see the incident with my own eyes, I also saw it on DVD in the Club on Sunday night. Bellew clearly struck Kevin off the ball when Cross were coming out of defence with the ball. He didn't draw back with his elbow trying to get Kevin off him, he swung his fist and punched him on the side of the head, and Kevin's shiner is testament to this. Now there is noone out there who can tell me something different to what I saw, I know what I saw with my own eyes and so do the 100 odd people who watched the DVD on Sunday night.
Kevin has played very well for us all year and it's just a pity his season ended in such disappointing circumstances. He can be proud of his performance on Sunday where I thought both he and Sean Morrisson got the better of Bellew when he was marking them.

Encouraging signs for next year, although signs don't guarantee promotion from a divsion that is notoriously hard to get out of, and for Harps it is vitally important that we do. Although we didn't get the right result I was proud to be a Harpsman on Sunday.

The GAA

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 07, 2008, 12:02:34 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 06, 2008, 11:36:20 PM
Quote from: The GAA on October 06, 2008, 11:22:57 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 06, 2008, 08:33:36 PM
The final will be played on the Saturday. There'll be extra time next week if the Bridge and Culloville draw. I assume the 2 clubs must have agreed to that.

I wish we could get games arranged around when it suited us and when players would be available.  ::)

Like getting your semi delayed a week because your lot had a stag on the intended weekend?
The game was never fixed and considering ogs and mullaghbawn couldn't get games postponed for a few days for deaths in their club do you think we'd be listened to talking about a stag?  Maybe it was delayed because Cullaville had an extra game to play?
Anyway, it's one thing to try and dictate your own fixtures but quite unusual to try and arrange the fixture between two other clubs.

Anyway, it's hardly that important.

But here, "the gaa", what club are you from yourself?

I think it was actually a wedding, albeit in a foreign country.

A wedding in rome, that was it.

pintsofguinness

It was a stag night a couple of hours ago  :D  ::)

Why don't you go and answer the questions in my post?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The GAA

Why should i tell you what my club is?

what has that got to do with the issue?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The GAA on October 07, 2008, 12:06:55 PM

Nothing to do with the issue, I'm just curious, I can't take you seriously when you're ashamed of your club or won't say which one it is because I suspect alterior motives.

That wasn't what I was talking about though when I said to answer the questions - I was talking more about the daftness to suggest that when other clubs can't get fixtures rearranged for deaths in their clubs how the 'bridge can manage to get one rearranged for a stag/wedding  ??? and even if we did what's your nose bent out of shape about? Would we be the first club to do this? Are we trying to arrange a fixture between two other clubs like Cullyhanna have been trying to do?
But look it doesn't really matter that much, I think it's quite funny  :D - a real sign of nerves around Cullyhanna about a final they're suppose to be very confident about   :D

The GAA

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 07, 2008, 12:16:20 PM
Quote from: The GAA on October 07, 2008, 12:06:55 PM

Nothing to do with the issue, I'm just curious, I can't take you seriously when you're ashamed of your club or won't say which one it is because I suspect alterior motives.

well that'd be your problem and not mine, wouldn't it? from reading these pages it's fairly obvious that there's only one of us that people don't take seriously...

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 07, 2008, 12:16:20 PM
That wasn't what I was talking about though when I said to answer the questions - I was talking more about the daftness to suggest that when other clubs can't get fixtures rearranged for deaths in their clubs how the 'bridge can manage to get one rearranged for a stag/wedding  ??? and even if we did what's your nose bent out of shape about? Would we be the first club to do this? Are we trying to arrange a fixture between two other clubs like Cullyhanna have been trying to do?
But look it doesn't really matter that much, I think it's quite funny  :D - a real sign of nerves around Cullyhanna about a final they're suppose to be very confident about   :D

certainly its ann issue for the entire county when the bridge get a championship semi final off for a wdding in rome and the rest of us have to play by the draconian rules
why does everything have to be about cullyhanna? i don't believe i mentioned them once.
your constant lying about that same club and it's members on this forum has long since clouded the reality that the bridge are largely the wronged club in this feud and is probably the reaon why noone gives your club any sympathy.

pintsofguinness

God, what club are you from that looks for sympathy from anyone?  ???
Run along now, I'm finished with you. 

The GAA

pintsofguinness

I can make an argument about anything you can think off but even I need to know what the subject is.

So, what do you want to argue about?

The GAA

I do not wish to have an argument.

i made the point that it's a bit ridiculous that a club can get a championship semi final off because they have a wedding in rome.

you responded by wanting to know my club and bleating on about cullyhanna.

pintsofguinness

If you don't want an argument what are you saying I can't make an argument bout?  ???
I've made all my points, said all I want to say, answered your points and you're still going on  ???

The GAA

i never addessed you - you picked an argument with me after i made a general point.

you never answered my assertion anyway - obviously you're unaware of the facts

the only reason i engaged with you is because you directed questions at me.

i'm not still "going on" - i'm addressing your tedious replys