Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Corn misses the point again. Just because you put the clans on a par with Cullyhanna over the last couple of years doesn't mean cullyhanna are going to win anything. :o :o

You see there is a habit on here when someone posts a view, certain folk read it and reply to it by slagging of the club of the original poster. At the same time they totally miss the point at hand and the whole thing then escalates into another debate.

I said that Cullyhanna wouldn't win anything. Based on what i have seen of them this year imho they are nothing special. This doesn't then mean that the clans will win something. If you ask me from what i have seen this year of the clans i would also say that they wouldn't win anything. But this wasn't the issue.

This is driving me to drink so i will have to go and pay a visit to i'vedecided. ;) :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

full back

Cross 1/5
Harps 1/1
Ogs 1/5
Killeavey 4/11

Prices from Newry, more realistic to be honest

corn02

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 12, 2008, 02:12:00 PM
Corn misses the point again. Just because you put the clans on a par with Cullyhanna over the last couple of years doesn't mean cullyhanna are going to win anything. :o :o

You see there is a habit on here when someone posts a view, certain folk read it and reply to it by slagging of the club of the original poster. At the same time they totally miss the point at hand and the whole thing then escalates into another debate.

I said that Cullyhanna wouldn't win anything. Based on what i have seen of them this year imho they are nothing special. This doesn't then mean that the clans will win something. If you ask me from what i have seen this year of the clans i would also say that they wouldn't win anything. But this wasn't the issue.

This is driving me to drink so i will have to go and pay a visit to i'vedecided. ;) :D

You were responding to Back of the Nets' comments on Clans v Cullyhanna match so I think it was in line with point. Alos, I don't think I slagged your club.

corn02

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on September 12, 2008, 01:16:48 PM
Quote from: corn02 on September 12, 2008, 12:47:23 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on September 12, 2008, 10:17:52 AM
So it is wrong now to have pride in your team full back  ??? :-\ Oh and when i say that Cullyhanna won't win anything that doesn't mean the clans will. You have once again just taken that out of what i have posted.
The difference is that i don't hide from the facts. Certain other individuals don't really speak their own minds and say what they really want to say for fear of offending. Do you think Cullyhanna will ever win anything in the near future at senior level??? I personally think them finishing 3rd in the league doesn't really mean that much but you seem to think it puts them on a level with other proven teams over the years. I think this is off the mark and this is nothing to do with arrogance it is an observation.

To be honest Win, over the last two or three years of what I have seen, I would have Cullyhanna and Clans on a par.

Where would you place Dromintee on this list son?

Did not mention Dromintee. All I could say is certainly not top as Cross defeated us.

winsamsoon

No i was not responding to the clans and Cullyhana game i was talking as i wasn't at it. I was saying that Cullyhanna would win anything and that you couldn't judge a championship game set for this weekend on any other match that has occured in the season. I never mentioned the clans being better than Cullyhanna or even the same as they. I wasn't even comparing the teams in anyway. However this seemed to be the centre of your post. What was the reason for this??

BenDover

Quote from: Candyman on September 12, 2008, 12:55:33 PM
Quote from: bubbles on September 12, 2008, 12:51:42 PM
rumours floating about armagh that the pearse og v granemore game is being called off
Nothing has been confirmed yet although it is in relation to the death of Peggy Harney R.I.P

Considering Joe Harney is President of the Ogs i think its only right that the game be postponed. My sentiments to the Harney family at this time

corn02

Well ignoring the fact that you said you would be happy to get them in the Championship, if you can't base anything on non-Championship games how can you be so sure Cullyhanna would't win. You do slabber a lot around Championship time. As I say time and time again, leave the Clans posting to Illdecide.

winsamsoon

You do a fair bit of mouthing yourself and correct me if i am wrong i think your club have fallen to the way side again. Another year without a senior championship.

I guess we shall have to leave this one then too see if Cullyhanna will win anything. They will be lucky winning the intermediate.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: BenDover on September 12, 2008, 03:55:15 PM
Quote from: Candyman on September 12, 2008, 12:55:33 PM
Quote from: bubbles on September 12, 2008, 12:51:42 PM
rumours floating about armagh that the pearse og v granemore game is being called off
Nothing has been confirmed yet although it is in relation to the death of Peggy Harney R.I.P

Considering Joe Harney is President of the Ogs i think its only right that the game be postponed. My sentiments to the Harney family at this time

Pardon my ignorance, what relation are they?

DrinknHarp

Anyone have a lineup for Cross (CF or BC) ?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: DrinknHarp on September 12, 2008, 08:04:33 PM

Paul Hearty

Califf  Murtagh McKeown

Fitzie  Francie  Gary McShane

John Mac  Big Anthony

The Crow  Tony Mac  Oisin

Wee Jim  BC   Big Colm

Is that alright?  :P 

DrinknHarp

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 12, 2008, 09:21:10 PM
Quote from: DrinknHarp on September 12, 2008, 08:04:33 PM

Paul Hearty

Califf  Murtagh McKeown

Fitzie  Francie  Gary McShane

John Mac  Big Anthony

The Crow  Tony Mac  Oisin

Wee Jim  BC   Big Colm

Is that alright?  :P 

TY,

sent a PM

corn02

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 12, 2008, 07:18:48 PM
Another year without a senior championship.

Don't worry you will be joining me on Sunday evening.

Dromintee fallen by the way side? Were doing ok, just not good enough for Cross.

Don't want to make this a Dromintee v Clans thing nagain because Clans ones are ok, your just a whing wee fishwife that probably annoys anyone who stands beside you at a match.

Oh and if Cross do defeat you, I am sure you 'll have some consipracy theory as to why the ref screwed yous, or bet against yous or kicked all there points.

winsamsoon

You really do amuse me Corn  :D The fishwife one took the biscuit.

Oh and we may be joining u on sunday but we still have the championship medals in the bag. sorry i forgot Dromintees league medal ;) :D

charlie stubbs

tones cullaville game switched to granemore tomorrow @15:30 due to death in pearse of club