Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Everlast

The man was lookin far too much to coach a junior side, lukn players to set up direct debits and everything!

lurganblue

Quote from: Hank Everlast on January 15, 2007, 01:26:10 PM
The man was lookin far too much to coach a junior side, lukn players to set up direct debits and everything!

what? your having a giraffe surely...

illdecide

Hey lads wasn't it great to get a county match back in Davitt Park the only problem is the south Armagh lads don't like playing on it, can't imagine why? Maybe its because of the travelling or that they very seldom win a match on it ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Goats Do Shave

Did he not take a couple of training sessions!??

Not sure about the DD's...but I was told the players were willing to make a contribution!  ::)

full back

Quote from: illdecide on January 15, 2007, 01:49:37 PM
Hey lads wasn't it great to get a county match back in Davitt Park the only problem is the south Armagh lads don't like playing on it, can't imagine why? Maybe its because of the travelling or that they very seldom win a match on it ;)

You are one knob

heganboy

anybody got any details on McKeever getting the straight red?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Goats Do Shave

Ref never seen it. The linesman flagged & when they chatted he kinda showed the ref that he kicked backwards at one of the Fermanagh players.

Still he's looking trim. He showed a bit of class for the time he was on the field. Called a ball from the Kick out one time (near the supporters) & to be fair he got it even though he was outnumbered!

I'd think he would be an option in full forward in the absence of Clarkey?

illdecide

Quote from: full back on January 15, 2007, 02:21:07 PM

You are one knob

Thats a bit strong full back, can't you take a joke you melter or maybe you are sick of loosing on our pitch as well ::)

full back

Quote from: illdecide on January 15, 2007, 04:57:04 PM

You are one knob

Thats a bit strong full back, can't you take a joke you melter or maybe you are sick of loosing on our pitch as well ::)

Oh Sorry illdecide-didnt realise it was a joke :D :D :D
Will be back later-have to go get my sides stitched up

illdecide

Quote from: full back on January 15, 2007, 05:03:33 PM
Quote from: illdecide on January 15, 2007, 04:57:04 PM

You are one knob

Any more of that and you'll need your face stitched up :D, sorry couldn't resist that you left yourself open ;)

Oh Sorry illdecide-didnt realise it was a joke :D :D :D
Will be back later-have to go get my sides stitched up

trueblue

after the 1st 2 wins in the mc kenna cup this year and the many young players who have been given a chance so far in the 1st 2 games, is there many of the new boys who look like they would deserve an extended run in the league campaign with a view to possible inclusion come championship time?

Border Fox

Any changes at the AGM last night trueblue?

Is Sean still in the chair?

trueblue

Quote from: Border Fox on January 16, 2007, 11:05:25 AM
Any changes at the AGM last night trueblue?

Is Sean still in the chair?

kevin rowlands back in the chair,seans vice chairman. same secretary,micky mc coy new vice secretary.
mark watters new treasurer,  vice treasurers barry watters and seamus watters

Border Fox

No Malachy

I suppose there's enough of the next generation there anyway!!

trueblue

malachy is insurance officer which is a new and important position plus hes a selector with the senior team which is also a big role to undertake