Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Everlast

yea its a load of shite not lettn the county men play outside the 13 days.... but by the harps refusing to play on sat nite shows they are afeared of a full strenght ogs team and were mayb worried about a hammering!!! ;D

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on May 30, 2008, 06:57:27 PM
your glad candyman

you didnt want to get cleaned

AGAIN!!!!

in a derby match

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:D

nutsy--1

Could anyone tell me why the harps would wana help the ogs changing the game for the ogs to have an advantage. the ogs aren't to blame neithr the harps its the county board pack of c**ts
any other games off??

umgolaarmagh

Agree nutsy

But its good wind up material :D

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: nutsy--1 on May 31, 2008, 09:49:34 AM
Could anyone tell me why the harps would wana help the ogs changing the game for the ogs to have an advantage. the ogs aren't to blame neithr the harps its the county board pack of c**ts
any other games off??

It's the county boards fault surely.  Both teams wanted to play the match.

(With the exception of candyman  ;) )

Candyman

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on May 31, 2008, 10:19:06 AM
any other games off??

You start a few matches for the Ogs and now ye think your McGeeney FFS!!!  :-*

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on May 31, 2008, 10:26:21 AM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on May 31, 2008, 10:19:06 AM
any other games off??

You start a few matches for the Ogs and now ye think your McGeeney FFS!!!  :-*

I was expecting a P2 remark like that.   :'(

Candyman

ach now come on... your the lads on the wind-up here from 9.30am on a feckin sat mornin when any normal person is enjoying a lie in... ;)
;)
Your time spent on the board will soon be up there with Pints!!! ;D

doire na raithe

Im sure no one rejects that its the county boards fault but why would the harps refuse to play tonight? I can see where some of the posters are coming from.

Candyman

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 31, 2008, 10:40:23 AM
Im sure no one rejects that its the county boards fault but why would the harps refuse to play tonight? I can see where some of the posters are coming from.

Many Harps men including myself know nothing about the offer to play the match 2nite!! Im not saying it didnt happen but we were not consulted on this matter.....
Shoe on the other foot though, Would NA Piarsigh Oga change the game to suit Harps if requested??? (Think back a few years ago and u'll have your answer, I wouldnt think so!!!)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on May 31, 2008, 10:38:54 AM
ach now come on... your the lads on the wind-up here from 9.30am on a feckin sat mornin when any normal person is enjoying a lie in... ;)
;)
Your time spent on the board will soon be up there with Pints!!! ;D

0930 in the morning isn't too bad if you're in work

It's more worrying if you're on in the wee hours of the the morning  for example " Today at 01:06:33 AM" Candyman

what's that all about?? ;D

Candyman

i was gonna say i was playing poker but sure ye's all know i was on the dirty wee sites!!!  ;)

charlie stubbs

tones beat newtown by 3 last night

pintsofguinness

Tir na og beat the 'bridge tongiht, not sure of the score.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

David McKeown

Annaghmore beat Tullysaran 3-9 to 0-3 last night.  Poor game for most of the 60 minutes tbh
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner