Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthArmaghBandit

In you make the play off in the Ulster league the games get very competitive. It's good preparation for the real thing.

illdecide

Clan na Geal 1-15 St Pauls (Belfast) 0-05. Thats the 2 easy games out of the way now for the hard games in the following weeks.

Donagh i think you're missing dirty Lurgan too much ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Candyman

Any games played in the Mid-Armagh Cup/Shield yesterday... any results???

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Hank Everlast

tullysaran v grange was called off due to a death in the grange and i think ballyhegan middletown was called off also.... games to be played next weekend!

Candyman

Were the Ogs not meant to play Collegeland or someone like that yesterday???

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on February 11, 2008, 03:53:02 PM
Were the Ogs not meant to play Collegeland or someone like that yesterday???

I dunno, I was running up and down stinky hills at the time  :(

gander

Any word of the League fixtures yet?

winsamsoon

Orchard county usually have them up soon as they are available.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

stpauls

fellas, can anyone give me directions on how to get to St. peter's please? we have a challenge game against them on Saturday afternoon, and will need directions from both Armagh and Belfast. pm me if you can help. Thanks!

Goats Do Shave

Come off the motorway at Lurgan, head for the town centre & take a left before the church.

Peter's is about a mile down this road on the right, beofre a large bend leaving town.

stpauls

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on February 13, 2008, 11:28:08 AM
Come off the motorway at Lurgan, head for the town centre & take a left before the church.

Peter's is about a mile down this road on the right, beofre a large bend leaving town.

Cheers Goats, thanks for that!

Donagh

You can't take a left before the Church and you don't really want to be going near the town on a Sat afternoon is you can help it.

From Belfast, come of the M1 at Lurgan take the first left. Head towards Lurgan for a few hundred yards and take the first left onto Annesborough Rd just past the lights. Follow that road about half a mile and take the right just before the road ends (Tannaghmore Rd North). Follow that road to the end and take a right onto Castor Bay Rd at the big (Mile) house. Go straight along that road, straight through the mini roundabout onto Lake St, straight on and straight through the next mini roundabout, over the railway crossing and right a the mini roundabout that the end of that road. The Peter's will be on your left as you are heading up the hill.

From Armagh, follow the signs by Portadown, through Craigavon Centre, straight through all the roundabouts (all signposted Lurgan). Straight through all the lights coming into Lurgan and head for the big spire in the town. As you are coming into the town keep straight (i.e. don't filter left or right around the church into the town). At the lights beside the Celtic club and RUC station go straight down North Street toward the big Chapel (St Peters). The Peters club is just beyond the crest of the hill on the right.