Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diesel-smuggler

conlon wasn't playing last night, wasn't togged out and i don;t even think i seen him there!

whats the story there lads! he is a class act too along with eugene byrne would definitely turn most defences inside out!

pintsofguinness

conlon is not with us anymore. of course our player will be in trouble we'll not get off lightly. dunno who umpire was but if it's the usual fella i'd be shocked he done that.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

naka

diesel-smuggler

pints if it helps you any he was umpiring the goals at the social club end of carrickcruppen!

Hank Everlast

was the middletown derrynoose championship match rained off last nite!?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 12, 2007, 11:49:11 PM
On the issue of Brian Mallon lads, he is no doubt a quality player but he wouldn't fit into the game plan that Tir Na nog plated against the clans.

He's a decent passer also...he wouldn't have weakened them!

I think you've taken a year off a few lads there...wee Brian would be 23, McCann & McDoo would both be 24.

Hank Everlast

Harold Disgracey

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 13, 2007, 09:13:22 AM
was the middletown derrynoose championship match rained off last nite!?

Derrynoose won by 4 points, the score was something like 3-8 to 0-13. It was a poor enough game although the conditions didn't help. Derrynoose were probably deserving winners, they led 2-5 to 0-5 at half time. Middletown came back into it more in the second half but Derrynoose just did enough to hold on.

Candyman

Can anyone confirm the rumours John Toal has done his knee in again and has "retired" from football? ???

joebloggs

winsamsoon

I never said Brian Mallon would weaken the team i said he would upset the current system that they have adopted because he would play a more passing kind of game rather than direct football.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

full back

Probably more rumours here, but did anyone hear Clarke suffered another setback in his recovery?

gander

Quote from: Candyman on June 13, 2007, 10:41:35 AM
Can anyone confirm the rumours John Toal has done his knee in again and has "retired" from football? ???

I heard a few weeks back that he need another operation on his knee, didn't hear he'd retired.  Think its just an op to tidy the knee up.

Donagh

Quote from: full back on June 13, 2007, 12:01:22 PM
Probably more rumours here, but did anyone hear Clarke suffered another setback in his recovery?

He was at training last week, but Oisin and him spent most of the night with the physio.

pintsofguinness

smuggler i'll find out who it was. you sure there wasn't something goin on that led him to do that? joe bloggs conlon is with no one at the minute. his last action for us was 5 weeks ago when he was substituted against st pats.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?