EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Kerry GAA - Moynihan is back

Started by stephenite, September 05, 2008, 05:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

I just got word 10 minutes ago from one of the Kerry players.

There was meeting held tonight with Management and Players and Seamus Moynihan is back on the Kerry panel and will be eligable to play in the All-Ireland Final. He will also be back for the 2009 campaign too.

100% accurate news... The Pony is back!!!!

RedandGreenSniper

Maurice Fitzgerald has been seen running around the roads of Cahirciveen too in anticipation of a phone call from Pat O'Shea . . .
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Puckoon

cornafean

And Peter Canavan hasn't shaved since Sunday...
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

billy the kid

Quote from: cornafean on September 05, 2008, 09:39:14 AM
And Peter Canavan hasn't shaved since Sunday...

And he hasnt had A hair on his head since Palm Sunday........................................................................1978
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

filthylittlebeast

He's only come back cos they are shitting it now cos Stephen is back on the Tryone side to kick the crap outta them on the 21st !!

comethekingdom

Seamus Moynihans comeback has been bandied about since before the Kerry v Cork drawn semifinal!

lynchbhoy

Mick O'connell has been seen rowing four times a day back and forward to valentia...
rumours of him declaring himself fully fit and available for selection growing by the hour

he said himself 'yarra sure I'd still destroy de midget tyronie hoors i lar na pairce'

Main Street

Son_of_Sam

Quote from: stephenite on September 05, 2008, 05:14:01 AM
I just got word 10 minutes ago from one of the Kerry players.

There was meeting held tonight with Management and Players and Seamus Moynihan is back on the Kerry panel and will be eligable to play in the All-Ireland Final. He will also be back for the 2009 campaign too.

100% accurate news... The Pony is back!!!!

Thats nothing I heard John Maughan & is coming back to play for the Mayo Minors. God honest truth.

On_the_Couch

I hope he does come back because he was crap in 2005 - is that not why he retired.

Over the Bar

QuoteNone could leap higher

Easy when the ref lets you kneel on your markers shoulders!

his holiness nb

Jimmy Keaveny was spotted at a Dublin branch of weightwatchers with a Dublin track suit top on last night!
Ask me holy bollix

filthylittlebeast

Moynihan is too old now anyway to have an affect on the match !! watch him on the pitch with the zimmerframe zzzzzzzzzzzzz  :P  ::)