British State Collusion

Started by Nally Stand, October 11, 2011, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myles Na G.

Quote from: rossie mad on December 12, 2012, 11:59:28 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 12, 2012, 09:59:05 PM
Quote from: Ulick on December 12, 2012, 03:59:21 PM
Quote from: heganboy on December 12, 2012, 03:56:49 PM
even Mr Cameron explained this morning that there was a campaign of disinformation ref Mr Finucane, you can't blame someone for trusting their sources. Again he's willing to come and discuss which I think is a very welcome addition to the forum...

Maybe 20 years ago it could be forgiven but Finucane was cleared by many reports in the meantime. Repeating the lies here is only shit-stirring and insulting.
So you're convinced that PF wasn't in the IRA because a succession of British-state sponsored reports have said so? Just to be clear: that would be the same British state, presumably, that targeted him and colluded with loyalist killers to murder him in the first place? The same British state that might now have a vested interest in denying that PF was ever in the IRA, because to do otherwise would expose it to the accusation of retrospectively justifying his murder? The same British state that might be far better off just issuing a few apologies and claiming that a few rotten apples at the bottom of the barrel were to blame (especially as most of these rotten apples, as Mrs Finucane has pointed out, are dead or no longer serving with British forces) rather than risk a whole can of worms being opened up? That's the same British state you're citing to support your view that PF wasn't a Provo?
Fair enough. Each to his own.

So you are saying now that the brit goverment has made up the findings of the da silva report so that they now seem to be some sort of apologetic man that we now all have to feel sympathy for and take at face value that there was wrong one time in their past but all is rosy now and should be forgiven. but your twisted mindset still thinks instead the oppsite is the case and your view of mr Finucane being an active member of PIRA is the correct opinion.

I knew you were of the same pedigree as one of those hairs on the ballbag of a diseae infected rat but your last statement just confirms my findings
Can you read?

johnneycool

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 13, 2012, 07:08:34 AM
Quote from: Ulick on December 12, 2012, 10:21:53 PM
No I trust the word of his wife and family but good old British reports should be good enough for the likes of you.
Good old British reports aren't good enough for me. Neither are the opinions of his wife and family.

You're probably like myself M N G, you like to see good old hard evidence that Pat Finucane was in the IRA.

Is there any?

Ulick

So you know better than his family, the PSNI (who have access to his intelligence reports), the IRA, Brit army and practically everyone who has ever examined the case? No evidence was ever produced to even suggest he was in the IRA, but you know better. Not often I ever resort to insults on here, but previous poster is right, you are a ballbag.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 13, 2012, 07:08:34 AM
Quote from: Ulick on December 12, 2012, 10:21:53 PM
No I trust the word of his wife and family but good old British reports should be good enough for the likes of you.
Good old British reports aren't good enough for me. Neither are the opinions of his wife and family.

So you base your view on what rock solid evidence then? Oh yes, the word of tout Sean O'Callaghan, widely accepted as a compulsive liar. Gotcha.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

deiseach

Quote from: johnneycool on December 13, 2012, 08:26:13 AM
You're probably like myself M N G, you like to see good old hard evidence that Pat Finucane was in the IRA.

Is there any?

You don't understand how this works. You have to prove Pat Finucane wasn't in the IRA. It's like having to prove there is no God.

seafoid

Quote from: deiseach on December 13, 2012, 08:57:08 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on December 13, 2012, 08:26:13 AM

Is there any?

You don't understand how this works. You have to prove Pat Finucane wasn't in the IRA. It's like having to prove there is no God.
Even if he was in the IRA the Brits had no right to murder him. Everyone in England is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. And IRA membership never qualified for capital punishment in the courts.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Ulick on December 13, 2012, 08:31:59 AM
So you know better than his family, the PSNI (who have access to his intelligence reports), the IRA, Brit army and practically everyone who has ever examined the case? No evidence was ever produced to even suggest he was in the IRA, but you know better. Not often I ever resort to insults on here, but previous poster is right, you are a ballbag.
The family who loved him and want to protect his memory, the state that murdered him and which is now engaged in a damage limitation exercise - these are the sources you're relying on? Think I'll form my own opinion, thanks. It's based on the fact that PF was from a strong republican family, with 3 brothers who were active IRA members. PF was in a position to help the IRA by carrying vital intelligence information in and out of the prisons. He would've been asked to assist and with his background, it's unlikely he would've said no. Of course there's no hard evidence of this. The IRA were hardly likely to expose such a valuable asset to arrest by asking him to smuggle armalites into the Maze. But you know better. You know for certain that neither PF or Gerry Adams were ever in the IRA. You know this because the IRA, the British Army, MI5 and Mrs Finucane have said so. You are one gullible, republican gobshite.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 13, 2012, 06:37:37 PM
The family who loved him and want to protect his memory, the state that murdered him and which is now engaged in a damage limitation exercise - these are the sources you're relying on? Think I'll form my own opinion, thanks. It's based on the fact that PF was from a strong republican family, with 3 brothers who were active IRA members. PF was in a position to help the IRA by carrying vital intelligence information in and out of the prisons. He would've been asked to assist and with his background, it's unlikely he would've said no. Of course there's no hard evidence of this. The IRA were hardly likely to expose such a valuable asset to arrest by asking him to smuggle armalites into the Maze. But you know better. You know for certain that neither PF or Gerry Adams were ever in the IRA. You know this because the IRA, the British Army, MI5 and Mrs Finucane have said so. You are one gullible, republican gobshite.

You swallow more than a Spring-Tide of the British war-machine propaganda, and you have the bottomless shame to call others 'gullible, republican...'. Gobshite indeed.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

heganboy

Think I'll form my own opinion, thanks. It's based on the fact that PF was from a strong republican family, with 3 brothers who were active IRA members. PF was in a position to help the IRA by carrying vital intelligence information in and out of the prisons.
He would've been asked to assist and with his background, it's unlikely he would've said no. Of course there's no hard evidence of this. The IRA were hardly likely to expose such a valuable asset to arrest by asking him to smuggle armalites into the Maze. But you know better. You know for certain that neither PF or Gerry Adams were ever in the IRA. You know this because the IRA, the British Army, MI5 and Mrs Finucane have said so. You are one gullible, republican gobshite.

awesome thanks for clarifying that all for us.

the interesting thing here is just how convinced you are that your opinion is so much more valuable than the other opinions given in the thread and unless you have some evidence then they are based on the same data that is in the public domain. But yours are better, so much better that you can heap abuse on someone that comes to a different conclusion...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AQMP

The family who loved him and want to protect his memory, the state that murdered him and which is now engaged in a damage limitation exercise - these are the sources you're relying on? Think I'll form my own opinion, thanks. It's based on the fact that PF was from a strong republican family, with 3 brothers who were active IRA members. PF was in a position to help the IRA by carrying vital intelligence information in and out of the prisons. He would've been asked to assist and with his background, it's unlikely he would've said no. Of course there's no hard evidence of this.[/size] The IRA were hardly likely to expose such a valuable asset to arrest by asking him to smuggle armalites into the Maze. But you know better. You know for certain that neither PF or Gerry Adams were ever in the IRA. You know this because the IRA, the British Army, MI5 and Mrs Finucane have said so. You are one gullible, republican gobshite.

The defence rests M'Lud

Myles Na G.

Quote from: heganboy on December 13, 2012, 07:28:34 PM

Think I'll form my own opinion, thanks. It's based on the fact that PF was from a strong republican family, with 3 brothers who were active IRA members. PF was in a position to help the IRA by carrying vital intelligence information in and out of the prisons.
He would've been asked to assist and with his background, it's unlikely he would've said no. Of course there's no hard evidence of this. The IRA were hardly likely to expose such a valuable asset to arrest by asking him to smuggle armalites into the Maze. But you know better. You know for certain that neither PF or Gerry Adams were ever in the IRA. You know this because the IRA, the British Army, MI5 and Mrs Finucane have said so. You are one gullible, republican gobshite.

awesome thanks for clarifying that all for us.

the interesting thing here is just how convinced you are that your opinion is so much more valuable than the other opinions given in the thread and unless you have some evidence then they are based on the same data that is in the public domain. But yours are better, so much better that you can heap abuse on someone that comes to a different conclusion...
No, but I can heap abuse on someone who heaped abuse on me. Carry on.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 13, 2012, 07:27:58 PM

You swallow more than a Spring-Tide of the British war-machine propaganda, and you have the bottomless shame to call others 'gullible, republican...'. Gobshite indeed.
On this occasion, I'm the one who's refusing to accept what the British war machine is pumping out. It's the republicans on the board who are so desperate to make a secular saint of Pat Finucane that they are quoting MI5, the British Army and the RUC to back up their case. Strange days.

stibhan

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 13, 2012, 08:48:44 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 13, 2012, 07:27:58 PM

On this occasion, I'm the one who's refusing to accept what the British war machine is pumping out. It's the republicans on the board who are so desperate to make a secular saint of Pat Finucane that they are quoting MI5, the British Army and the RUC to back up their case. Strange days.

This is the most ridiculous riposte I've ever heard. We are quoting the British Army, MI5 and the RUC to 'back up' our 'case', so that makes us believers in the British War Machine? Or maybe, just maybe, we're quoting them because it establishes accepted facts around the case - not opinions. Quoting the opposite side to one's self is a standard rhetorical device.

Maybe it's the man in the mirror who you need to have a look at because even the organisations responsible for these heinous crimes are accepting these facts. You're charting a lonely journey through a river of bullshit.

bennydorano

Someone take the shovel of that man :-[ :-[ embarrassing.

Myles Na G.

The British state is now saying that PF was not in the IRA, yet at one stage most of the RUC special branch, MI5 and that army unit that Brian Nelson was attached to believed otherwise. That's precisely why he was set up to be murdered. The British government has changed its tune because it suits it to do so. To argue that PF was an IRA man would create the impression that the government was trying to justify the actions of state agents in murdering him. It would also keep the thing rumbling on when the government desperately wants to put a lid on it. It doesn't want a public enquiry that might reveal more details about the extent of collusion at the time, or which might start shining a light on how high up the involvement actually went. Much better, therefore, to issue a few apologies and blame it all on a few rogue operatives, who are mostly dead, out of service, or local thugs.

All this, of course, suits the republican agenda, which is happy  to portray PF as the innocent human rights activist cruelly cut down in his prime by the big bad Brits. I believe he was murdered by the state and that the murder was inexcusable. I also believe that he was, just like his brothers, an IRA operative, who was taking information in and out of the prisons under the cover of his professional duties.