The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Any word on Alonso  ??? Looked pretty nasty especially when he hobbled to the bench  in a cast
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 04, 2009, 12:03:55 AM
Any word on Alonso  ??? Looked pretty nasty especially when he hobbled to the bench  in a cast

Apparently stitches on the foot, but apart from that, they'll have to wait for tests.

brokencrossbar1

The Real Laoislad

FA Cup 4th round draw

Liverpool v Everton  :o :o :o :o :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Abble

if anyone can get me a few tickets please pm me....squad of us headin over to liverpool that weekend

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Abble on January 04, 2009, 03:40:30 PM
if anyone can get me a few tickets please pm me....squad of us headin over to liverpool that weekend
Aye good luck with that one :)

Abble

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 04, 2009, 03:45:10 PM
Quote from: Abble on January 04, 2009, 03:40:30 PM
Aye good luck with that one :)

aye could be a bit of a mission impossible i agree...all we can do is try. no matter, we'll be in the pool to savour it

stevo-08

So we host our neighbours twice in the space of a week. That should be interesting.
Given a choice, I know which game I'd prefer to win.

under the bar

QuoteSo we host our neighbours twice in the space of a week.

Bet Gerrard's delighted given that he's in court for assault that same week.  lol

new devil

Yea I would say stevie G would rather win that one  :D :D

cavan4ever

Robbie Keane ---------->  One of the most frustrating players to watch, the amount of simple chances he c**k's up is unbelieveable.

full back

Quote from: cavan4ever on January 05, 2009, 12:33:20 PM
Robbie Keane ---------->  One of the most frustrating players to watch, the amount of simple chances he c**k's up is unbelieveable.

Try watching that lazy cnut Berbatov  :-\

magpie seanie

Quote from: full back on January 05, 2009, 12:48:49 PM

He was comical yesterday. It was like he was trying to get through the whole game without running. He failed but only just. Some brilliant touches and passes all the same but he is so lazy its untrue.

corn02

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 05, 2009, 12:52:18 PM
Quote from: full back on January 05, 2009, 12:48:49 PM

He was comical yesterday. It was like he was trying to get through the whole game without running. He failed but only just. Some brilliant touches and passes all the same but he is so lazy its untrue.

Even I was getting pissed off with it. A friggin disgrace. Rooney comes on and busts a gut and that **** strolls around. Someone told me that in one of the last Bulgaria games the vaergae distance ran by the team was 6 or 7k and Berbatov ran just over 1k.

under the bar

Reminds me of Chris Waddle.  I'm sure there's stats avail for the distance Berbatov covers in a game.  Can't be that far tho!