Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

FermGael

Quote from: Minder on December 13, 2008, 04:49:30 PM
Useless hoors
Unreal.
Why leave Keane on the bench??  He could have been no worse than Kuyt.
I would say he is on his way back to Spurs. 
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Carmen Stateside

Unbeleivable that Kuyt finished that game! :'(

So much for more goals in the second half!

Stalin

BENITEZ OUT!

BRING BACK STEVE FINNAN!

WHY'S OUR ROBBIE NOT ON!
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Minder

I hope people dont use Keane not getting on as a smokescreen. The players that were on the pitch should be able to beat hull. We just are not good enough to maintain a title challenge over 38 games. I am starting to look to the away games as more likely to get a win. They dont seem capable of beating anyone at home.

Yes I Would

Benitez has lost the plot..
Hull City at home on the rack, playing with one striker up front, (one who has played most of the season out right), a 20 million quid striker sittinng on the bench who he claims he has the fullest of confidence in, and he doesnt even get his bottoms off, when the game was crying out to be won..
Crazy stuff!!

Minder

It was peculiar from Benitez alright. Replacing one non scoring midfielder with another. He can be so stubborn sometimes,to the detriment of the team.

Stalin

FERGUSON AND SCOLARI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

SCOLARI HAS LOST THE PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3 WINS OUT OF 9 AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

GalwayBayBoy

Another let off this week.

On one hand it's annoying as we should have a big lead built up by now. On the other hand the others aren't really capitalizing on our run of draws.

Hurry back Fernando.

nifan

Draws for pool, arse, man u, chelsea, rangers and celtic.
Bookies laughing this weekend

J70

So much for "Benitez out" and all the rest of it. The fact is that there are very few easy games in the division this year, especially if whichever big four team it is doesn't get the first goal. They're all dropping points and no one is able to build up a lead so far. Seems to be only Benitez and Liverpool who are taking stick for it however, probably because everyone assumes that United and Chelsea will push on eventually and that Liverpool are blowing their chance. Don't really agree, personally.

Armamike

I managed to get to the game. Frustrating performance and result but Liverpool didn't have the quality up front in that starting line up to beat Hull. Heart sank when i heard the line up - Kuyt up front on his own, in a home game, against Hull!  Unbelievable how Kuyt lasted the full 90 mins - he was that bad from the start that he could easily have been subbed by half time (Keane's days look numbered now - if he couldn't get on yesterday).  Dirk has the touch of a serial rapist and his second touch is a tackle - just not good enough i'm afraid for a team with title winning ambitions. People who bang on about his workrate should realise that workrate is a given, a prerequisite.  Reira and Benayoun were very poor as well. Benayoun got knocked off the ball too many times. Dossina was very dodgy at the back - he got skinned for pace down the wing twice in the lead up to the 2 goals.  That lack of quality up front and on the wings is costing valuable points. Hypia was immense yesterday - gave a peerless performance.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Minder

J70 i think that Chelsea and United have more capacity to go on a long (winning not drawing) unbeaten run in part due to larger and better quality squads. We cant keep hoping United and Chelsea continue to drop points as it wont happen indefinetly. We need to address our own shortcomings. Another factor in Uniteds favour is they have had a far harder programme of games and are within striking distance. The only thing that may make them falter is the fixture pile up they will face after the World Club Cup. Players like Beanyoun are playing far too many games for Liverpool to mount a sustained challenge. Babel must be the worlds worst trainer and have a stinkin attitude as whatever he is doing during the week at Melwood obviously isnt impressing Rafa. Overly pessimistic? Maybe.....