The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stalin

Unreal team isnt it! Im excited! Hope it doesnt backfire.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

StGallsGAA

QuoteTorres out for longer than expected

I head from a mate in Liverpool 2 weeks ago when Torres was injured that it was much more than a normal hamstring.  Rumour is the tendon/ligment is detached and will take months rather than weeks to heal

corn02

Werid team, different. Not sure in a good way or a bad way. Babel and Yossi have to step up. Gerrard in the advanced role is crucial in these types of games. Hyypia in isno problem, he 'll be ojk I would imagine.

Any streams?

corn02

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 06, 2008, 02:36:13 PM
QuoteTorres out for longer than expected

I head from a mate in Liverpool 2 weeks ago when Torres was injured that it was much more than a normal hamstring.  Rumour is the tendon/ligment is detached and will take months rather than weeks to heal

Well rumour has it that the six weeks thing is bullshit and he may be back for Arsenal.

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Minus15

cant get any links workin at all. any help??

J70

Nice second goal from Benayoun. Should be three points at 2-0 up, but this has been a very workmanlike performance from Liverpool. Not complaining about winning away to Blackburn though (assuming disaster doesn't strike in the last ten!). Hopefully this will get things moving again, but the goals are still a big worry.

stiffler

2-1

Arbeloa sleeping at the back post, allows Santa Cruz in for (hopefully) a consoliation goal.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

J70

Oops... Liverpool asleep at a corner. 2-1, Santa Cruz, five minutes left.

J70

3-1 at the end of injury - Liverpool catch them on the break and Gerrard slots it in with Robinson stranded.

corn02

3-1 good win at a usually tough away game.

Very good in the second half after a ruderless first. Midfield ean the show in the second. Insua and Hyypia very good.

gawa316

Jaysus that was hard to watch. All I can say is thank fook for the 3 points

corn02

Official gave Kuyt the man of the match award. He was a brilliant outlet today, but Alonso was probably the best for me.

gawa316

Quote from: corn02 on December 06, 2008, 05:40:15 PM
Official gave Kuyt the man of the match award. He was a brilliant outlet today, but Alonso was probably the best for me.

Thought Sami had a great game, wasn't too much else to shout about. Babel did himself no favours with a nothing performance. El Zhar once again looked lively when coming on

corn02

Quote from: gawa316 on December 06, 2008, 05:50:39 PM
Quote from: corn02 on December 06, 2008, 05:40:15 PM

Thought Sami had a great game, wasn't too much else to shout about. Babel did himself no favours with a nothing performance. El Zhar once again looked lively when coming on

Sami and Insua were very good. I though it was a very good performance, did you not?