The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on April 23, 2008, 09:51:57 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 22, 2008, 09:47:43 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 22, 2008, 09:14:10 PM
Jaysis Arbeola is brutal can't understand how Finian isn't playing. Is he injured?

Finnan's not playing cos he's brutal

Worst comment ever, thought you where a Liverpool supporter.  One of the most steady performers you will see, have you not been watching the same Steve Finnan as me for the last 3 or 4 years.

Utter bullshit comment Gabriel Hurl!

Oh sorry - they must show different Liverpool games on the telly over here.

My mistake - I'll not say anything bad about him ever again

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 23, 2008, 09:56:08 PM
Jaysis Arbeola is brutal can't understand how Finian isn't playing. Is he injured?

Worst comment ever, thought you where a Liverpool supporter.  One of the most steady performers you will see, have you not been watching the same Steve Finnan as me for the last 3 or 4 years.

What makes you think he is that bad?  Why is Arbeloa so much better do you think?
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on April 23, 2008, 10:01:29 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 23, 2008, 09:56:08 PM

What makes you think he is that bad?  Why is Arbeloa so much better do you think?
Would like to know your answer to that too Gab i can't understand your thinking behind it. I respect your opinion on soccer as unlike alot here you know what your talking about but i just can't fathom how you could say that about Finnian. Also i don't understand your love of Arbeloa apart from one good game against Barce 18months ago i haven't ever seen him play well for Liverpool
You'll Never Walk Alone.

stiffler

Finnan has been a great servant to Liverpool, although I think he will be only a bit part player for the rest of his time at Anfield.

Arbeloa has been steady this season, although I thought he had a poor game last night. Rafa has been strongly linked with signing a right back in the summer, so maybe he has someone lined up for this position for next season.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: gawa316 on April 23, 2008, 09:05:36 PM
Just back from the match last night. That goal was like a dagger to the heart. Couldn't and still can't believe we haven't come away with a win, which our performance deserved.

Carra and Skrtel played well as did Masch and Kuyt.

Drogba is an absolute embarrassment to  Chelsea FC. I have never seen such a display of play acting in entire match in my life. There should also be a wee mention to those 2 cole wankers who were at it all night as well.

Can't argue about Drogba'a antics, but have you not seen Gerard or Torres recently? Glass houses etc etc.

What did the two Coles do to annoy you?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

slow corner back

gerrard is the worst diver in the premiership, look at the last two sheff utd matches if u doubt me. However as he is english like rooney he will never dive  unlike torres,ronaldo or drogba.

corn02

Worst diver? That is a bit much clearly Drogba and Ronaldo are ten times worse.

Norf you are correct, 99% of Pool fans will say Gerrard does not dive, which is bullshit.

Yes I Would

Ronaldos antics tonight were a disgrace!! He spent more time on his knees begging for the free than he did on his feet!!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: corn02 on April 24, 2008, 12:12:14 AM

Norf you are correct, 99% of Pool fans will say Gerrard does not dive, which is bullshit.

To be fair a lot of the Scousers on here condemned Gerard last week (Credit to them). My beef was GAWA coming on and going over old ground again.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

gawa316

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 24, 2008, 01:24:14 AM

To be fair a lot of the Scousers on here condemned Gerard last week (Credit to them). My beef was GAWA coming on and going over old ground again.

How exactly is it going over old ground when I was commenting on a match that I was at on tuesday?

I have never denied that Torres and Gerrard take a dive, but there are no where near Drogba in this aspect. On at least 4 occassions you would have thought he was seriously injured, just to get up 30 secs later and run on. Joe Cole was at it in the 1st half as well. A throw in down the line springs to mind, where he went down like a extra in Platoon.

As for Cashley he is just one of those hateful wee c***ts

AZOffaly

Can't comment much as I didn't see the game at all thanks to a stupid business meeting in Bristol, but I was disappointed when I heard Liverpool were the better team, and the circumstances of the equalizer. However, as has been said, all is most certainly not lost, and it is shit or bust now, so a goal down there is a very achievable aim. Thing is, will one goal be enough? I can see penalties coming lads.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 24, 2008, 01:24:14 AM
Quote from: corn02 on April 24, 2008, 12:12:14 AM

To be fair a lot of the Scousers on here condemned Gerard last week (Credit to them).
My beef was GAWA coming on and going over old ground again.

We've people from Liverpool on the board  :o :o :D

Minder

Lads the Man Ure ones are talking about the worst Utd team of the last 20 years so i will start us off, this is off the top of my head so there may be deserving candidates i have left out.......

Hooper
Kvarme
Dicks
Piechnik
Tanner
Kozma
Stewart
Carter
Marsh
Dundee
Cisse (Value for money and the high expectations we had mean he has to be included)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

corn02

Minder

Quote from: corn02 on April 24, 2008, 03:05:23 PM
Diao surely?

Good shout but who could you take out of that midfield, also forgot about Diouf.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"