Irish National arrested for drug trafficking.

Started by Puckoon, September 16, 2011, 08:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44547891/ns/world_news-americas/

Brazilian police have released X-ray images of an Irishman they allege swallowed dozens of cocaine capsules in an attempt to smuggle the drug out of Sao Paolo.

PhotoBlog: Irish national caught with cocaine in Brazil
The 20-year-old was arrested Monday at Sao Paolo's Congonhas airport as he tried to board a flight to Lisbon, the Irish Independent reported Friday. He was en route to Brussels, the paper said.

The medical images show 72 bags packed with the drug in his gastrointestinal tract.

Police were alerted after authorities noticed his nervous behavior, according to media reports. They said the drugs would have been worth around 150,000 euros ($206,780).

The man, who has only been identified as P.B.B., was reportedly taken to a hospital where the capsules, weighing a total of about two pounds, were removed from his body. It was unclear how this was achieved.

He has been charged with international drug trafficking and could be jailed for up to 15 years, the Independent said.

Hardy

ONeill

Only after a feed of cocktail sausages he should say.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

4father

rrhf

40 cocktail sausages and 2 polo mints for the breath looks like. 

muppet

Am I the only one to notice he had a dead body in there as well? Did ye not see the bones?
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Dougal Maguire

If he's an Irishman with the name PBB he must be the younger brother of SBB - Seán Bán Breathnach
Careful now

CiKe

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Hardy