Love Island

Started by JimStynes, June 24, 2019, 10:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Molly-Mae would lick the 'palms' Tommy's feet?

I don't know what the show is about I just like them lying around at the pool
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Boycey on June 26, 2019, 10:08:16 PM
Can anyone explain to me in a couple of lines the object of the show? Beyond titillation obviously..
Bringing families closer together in front of the telly
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Denn Forever

Big Brother replacement.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

imtommygunn

Sex education for mr.

The Gs Man

It's a shame and disgrace this thread is up to 3 pages.

Wouldn't have happened pre-2002!
Keep 'er lit

seafoid

Quote from: The Gs Man on June 27, 2019, 02:25:25 PM
It's a shame and disgrace this thread is up to 3 pages.

Wouldn't have happened pre-2002!
Everything went to pot after Tyrone on their first all Ireland
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

quit yo jibbajabba

I knew it was only a matter o time before Mickey got the blame;

Tyrone Tom and his wee red shorts have a bit to answer for as well imo

JimStynes

A lot of lads still afraid to admit they're watching Love Island!

WT4E

It be's on in the back ground in my house not really watching it but I think Danny was right to crack on with Arabella as Yewande seemed to be a bit of a mad yoke in the end. Maura also a bit annoying and I think Lucie is a bad bitch out for herself and will try and take Tommy away from Molly Mae......

As I say its on in the background!!

johnnycool

Quote from: WT4E on June 27, 2019, 03:12:49 PM
It be's on in the back ground in my house like not really watching it like but I think Danny was right to crack on with Arabella like as Yewande seemed to be a bit of a mad yoke in the end like. Maura also a bit annoying like and I think Lucie is a bad bitch likeout for herself and will try and take Tommy away from Molly Mae like......

As I say its on in the background like!!

Sorted that for you like

Farrandeelin

I hope they get rid of Maura tonight.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

RedHand88

Staaappp this now. I'm starting to think some of you might actually be watching it.

JimStynes

Sad to see my women voted out tonight. Some bit of gear she was too!

omaghjoe

Quote from: johnnycool on June 27, 2019, 04:08:13 PM
Quote from: WT4E on June 27, 2019, 03:12:49 PM
It be's on in the back ground in my house like not really watching it like but I think Danny was right to crack on with Arabella like as Yewande seemed to be a bit of a mad yoke in the end like. Maura also a bit annoying like and I think Lucie is a bad bitch likeout for herself and will try and take Tommy away from Molly Mae like......

As I say its on in the background like!!

Sorted that for you like

There is two distinct ways to use "like" when it doesn't need used at all. First there is the D4/California method see below...

It be's on in the back ground in my house, like not really watching it, but like I think Danny was right to crack on with Arabella, as Yewande seemed to be like a bit of a mad yoke in the end. Maura also like a bit annoying , and I think Lucie is like a bad bitch, out for herself and will try and like take Tommy away from Molly Mae ......

and then there is the Cork/Culchie way of using it.

It be's on in the back ground in my house like, not really watching it like, but I think Danny was right to crack on with Arabella like, as Yewande seemed to be a bit of a mad yoke in the end like. Maura also a bit annoying like, and I think Lucie is a bad bitch like, out for herself and will try and take Tommy away from Molly Mae like......

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on June 27, 2019, 11:20:04 PM
Sad to see my women voted out tonight. Some bit of gear she was too!

Azerbaijan had to go. Is what it is, savage
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea