Charity Tag Rugby Tournament 2013 For Cancer Focus

Started by brokencrossbar1, June 26, 2013, 02:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

http://www.communityni.org/event/charity-tag-rugby-tournament-2013#.UcrmAehwbIU

Nothing to do with me lads but I was wondering if it might be an opportunity for an auld Gadderin and an excuse for a crowd of lads to meet up and get hammered drunk.  With it being the Southern Bank Holiday weekend you could take the significant other up for the weekend and let her shop while we play ball and drink.  10 per team with £50 entrance per team.

AZOffaly

I played in the Pig and Porter one a few times. I nearly got sent off, the game pissed me off. Not that I tackled anyone or anything, but I run like a (slow) sprinter. Ball in one hand, other arm pumping up and down. Refs kept giving penalties against me because I was 'knocking the tackler's hand away'. Bullshit.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 26, 2013, 02:07:28 PM
I played in the Pig and Porter one a few times. I nearly got sent off, the game pissed me off. Not that I tackled anyone or anything, but I run like a (slow) sprinter. Ball in one hand, other arm pumping up and down. Refs kept giving penalties against me because I was 'knocking the tackler's hand away'. Bullshit.

Oh aye, blame the ref ;)  I don't give a f**k about the games themselves but it is a great excuse to meet up and get drunk!

Dinny Breen

Is that not AI QF weekend?

Put me down as a maybe although I look and run more like a prop forward these days...
#newbridgeornowhere