The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
Absolutely not

CL stepped in front of a reporter and if you relied on the MSM for your information you'd have thought he'd be up for GBH for that encounter

If Brett Kavanaugh had got on the way Acosta did with a woman the Dems/media would have had a field day.

seafoid

« It doesn't matter what's true and false, what matters is what people think is true or false »

Ok so Whitey. Say you think you are a woman.
Can you walk into the female changing rooms at your local pool?

If people believe lies they have been lied to.
And that is one reason the US can't address its gun problem.
It's one reason the country cannot come together.
Who would want that?
They are playing you like a banjo on MWR.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 08, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
Absolutely not

CL stepped in front of a reporter and if you relied on the MSM for your information you'd have thought he'd be up for GBH for that encounter

If Brett Kavanaugh had got on the way Acosta did with a woman the Dems/media would have had a field day.

So Jim Acosta has sexual assault allegations surrounding him too?

Puckoon

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:59:11 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 08, 2018, 04:54:41 PM
He is, absolutely. But he's a necessary pantomime villain in the narrative. He's our very own window into the mindset of the average MAGA Hat wearing folks, sitting at home watching fox news wondering if they should buy silver during the commercials, or a new med alert bracelet. While also struggling with the Big Pharma commercials that the same news station keeps running.

No I'm actually stuck at Phoenix airport waiting for a delayed flight bored out of my brains

My point is what your viewpoints represent. Not what you're doing.

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 05:14:18 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/05/31/upshot/liberals-immigration-children-border-misinformation.amp.html

Yes, I knew about that story and remember it well from earlier this year. You yourself, predictably, tried to change the subject from Trump's policy of tearing kids away from their mothers to a discussion about the temporary, mistaken perception that Trump had lost those kids, as if THAT story of liberal media bias was the real outrage.

But anyway, I do not see anything in that piece about the Democrats spreading the lie.

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:59:11 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 08, 2018, 04:54:41 PM
He is, absolutely. But he's a necessary pantomime villain in the narrative. He's our very own window into the mindset of the average MAGA Hat wearing folks, sitting at home watching fox news wondering if they should buy silver during the commercials, or a new med alert bracelet. While also struggling with the Big Pharma commercials that the same news station keeps running.

No I'm actually stuck at Phoenix airport waiting for a delayed flight bored out of my brains
Please don't feel the need to inflict that feeling on others by continuing to post.

Rossfan

Quote from: Rossfan on November 07, 2018, 12:16:32 PM
Will the election results give rise to more outrages by white male anglo saxon protestant gun nuts?

Didn't take long :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

By the time I get to Phoenix
She'll be lying
She'll find the note Trump left hanging on her door
She'll laugh, when she reads the shite I post on the gaaboard
Especially the bit about believing what you want which I have posted so  many times before

By the time I fly over Albuquerque
She'll be lying
She'll probably stop at lunch,
Because food is not a matter of opinion
But she'll just hear that POTUS keep on talking shite
Off the wall, that's all
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

sid waddell

Jim Acosta grabbed that aide's SWEET CAN, and no mistakin' it! I guess you could say he ACOSTA'd her! SAD!

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on November 08, 2018, 05:25:21 PM
« It doesn't matter what's true and false, what matters is what people think is true or false »

Who would want that?

Yes....in Massachusetts if you self identify as a woman you absolutely can use a women's bathroom or locker room.

There was just a referendum about it on Tuesday

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on November 08, 2018, 05:27:04 PM
Absolutely not

yes a woman is about to drop a bombshell on him from his high school days
She doesn't remember the year , the place the time or how she got to party or how she got home , she has no witnesses but just because it's Jim Acosta I believe her wouldn't u

Gabriel_Hurl

^ as humourous as a kick in the stones

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 09:37:05 PM
Quote from: seafoid on November 08, 2018, 05:25:21 PM
« It doesn't matter what's true and false, what matters is what people think is true or false »

Who would want that?

Yes....in Massachusetts if you self identify as a woman you absolutely can use a women's bathroom or locker room.

There was just a referendum about it on Tuesday
Good.

Well done Massachusetts.

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on November 08, 2018, 09:49:09 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 08, 2018, 05:27:04 PM
Absolutely not

yes a woman is about to drop a bombshell on him from his high school days
She doesn't remember the year , the place the time or how she got to party or how she got home , she has no witnesses but just because it's Jim Acosta I believe her wouldn't u

According to the logic of Republican-supporting posters here, the victim in the following case is a liar, "because there's no evidence".

That's Republican logic for you, ie. none at all.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/father-who-repeatedly-raped-daughter-is-jailed-for-10-years-1.3686788?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishtimes.com%2Fnews%2Fcrime-and-law%2Fcourts%2Fcriminal-court%2Ffather-who-repeatedly-raped-daughter-is-jailed-for-10-years-1.3686788