Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on December 02, 2017, 07:50:18 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 02, 2017, 07:42:39 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 02, 2017, 06:21:27 PM
All Arsenal in the last 30 minutes of that half and have somehow not scored.
Because that's what you get when you spend the money on the world's best keeper instead of going for a Chelsea reserve player on a free transfer.
£10 million

You paid £10M for a keeper not right in the head?  Get to fcuk?!?! Seriously??

lenny

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 02, 2017, 09:18:18 PM
Because that's what you get when you spend the money on the world's best keeper instead of going for a Chelsea reserve player on a free transfer.
£10 million

Not a fan of either side but arsenal were the better team. United defended very well though and hit on the break. Arsenal should've been at least level at half time. De gea was top quality.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 02, 2017, 09:18:18 PM
£10 million

I paid £10 million? No, but Arsenal did.
And I dont support Arsenal.

Over the Bar

Apparently the wives of Mustafi, Koscielny and Bellerin are suing for adultery after seeing them being rode by Pogba, Martial and Lingard today!   ;D

gawa316

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 02, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
Apparently the wives of Mustafi, Koscielny and Bellerin are suing for adultery after seeing them being rode by Pogba, Martial and Lingard today!   ;D

Lukaku just having a w**k then?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

What a clusterfcuk that was. 5 mins of good football. The rest shite. Why Liverpool didn't hammer them is an indication of how crap they are too.

Wenger is in coo coo land territory now.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on December 23, 2017, 09:44:57 AM
What a clusterfcuk that was. 5 mins of good football. The rest shite. Why Liverpool didn't hammer them is an indication of how crap they are too.

?
#newbridgeornowhere

Syferus

In an age where there are three hyper powers in English football it's still mad to me that a lot of Arsenal fans are so deluded as to how good a job Wenger has done, even in the later years, keeping Arsenal at the top table.

ONeill

Quote from: Dinny Breen on December 23, 2017, 12:45:28 PM
Quote from: ONeill on December 23, 2017, 09:44:57 AM

?

Sorry. Went a bit mad there.

ONeill

Puckoon

If he's not staying for the long haul, ship him out. Workrate has been better over the holidays but Jim Beglin commented during the WBA game that of the arsenal outfield players this season - Sanchez has run the least. Some flip flop on his earlier effort.

Puckoon

Anyway, what's to be scared of? Abject failure?

ONeill

Scared about Chelsea I am.

Saw a stat today about how many chances Arsenal are creating against crap teams. It's miserable.

Arsenal have faced Southampton, West Ham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Crystal Palace, and West Brom in their last seven matches. Arsenal have scored 8 goals and have created just 7 big chances in those matches. An average of about 1 each per game. Liverpool have had a fairly similar fixtures list and have played Brighton, Everton, West Brom, Bournemouth, Arsenal, Swansea, and Leicester. In those matches, Liverpool have scored 20 goals and created 25 big chances. What's that, 3 times as many as Arsenal?

mrdeeds

It's turned into Louis VanGaal rubbish.