Foxcommander

Started by Eamonnca1, October 06, 2017, 12:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Maybe there should be a gofundme or similar donation site where posters can contribute to operating costs for Moderators to compensate for their time. Maybe Syferus or some other internet guru could point in the right direction.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: foxcommander on October 06, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

If i'm getting banned he's coming with me :)

Eamon compares people who don't agree with him to Hitler.

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 25, 2017, 10:19:59 PM
Jawohl, mein herr.

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 06, 2017, 01:43:27 AM
"To be honest" 1 has already been tried. It's pointless. I'm using 2 and it has made my life a little better, but unfortunately people insist on quoting him and I still have to look at his rantings and ravings, so it's not that effective. 3 is not an option. He's the one breaking every rule in the book, he's the one with no interest in adding anything constructive, he's the one that should go. There should be no place for nazis here.

This Roscommon person does the usual name calling

Quote from: Rossfan on October 05, 2017, 06:46:08 PM
Quote from: Itchy on October 05, 2017, 08:32:06 AM
Why are you on a GAA forum and never post in the GAA section?
Presumably because he's some type of Pegida or other extreme right wing nasty.

And syferus is just bitter that I call out his beloved Fine Gael time after time and make fun of them. Then he has the gall to say the following

Quote from: Syferus on October 06, 2017, 02:27:30 PM
I think the only forums that Foxcommander would not have been banned from years ago would be Neo-Nazi or white supremicist ones, and GAABoard.

Surely I'm not more right wing than FG?

Eamon - let me know which Lawyer you're planning to use in your libel suit. We can split costs.

It doesn't surprise me that Syferus is a blueshirt.

heganboy

I can see no good reason for banning Fox Commander.

He is an educational force for many on the board, about 30% of Americans think along the lines he posts.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

foxcommander

Quote from: heganboy on October 10, 2017, 01:42:00 AM

He is an educational force for many on the board, about 30% of Americans think along the lines he posts.

I think you'll find that over 50% of americans are in agreement with me if you use President Trumps victory margin in the 2016 election over Crooked Hillary

Happy Columbus day to all my US friends. Don't let the current wave of liberal cultural brainwashing take away from such a historic event.

heganboy

FoxC,
Your political opinions subjectively I disagree with.

At least on your mathematics I can be objective in pointing out that  you are incorrect. But then along with the rest of your ilk, I am aware that you care not a jot for science, mathematics or facts, so I'm not sure you'll care.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

omaghjoe

What did foxy do exactly?
I can only think of one multiple account but the other one is banned... IM if anyone feels like it who they are

stew

And you have the balls to speak about incorrect Math! ::)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

rosnarun

I saw Goody Foxcommander with the Devil
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: omaghjoe on October 10, 2017, 04:49:55 AM
What did foxy do exactly?
I can only think of one multiple account but the other one is banned... IM if anyone feels like it who they are

He upset a blueshirt who did a distance learning course on the internet by the looks of things.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: stew on October 10, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

Influenced by the American English much?

Rossfan

Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 10, 2017, 04:05:03 PM
Quote from: stew on October 10, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

Influenced by the American English much?
Nothing worse than Paddy going native :'(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

OgraAnDun

Quote from: heganboy on October 10, 2017, 04:02:54 AM
FoxC,

At least on your mathematics I can be objective in pointing out that  you are incorrect. But then along with the rest of your ilk, I am aware that you care not a jot for science, mathematics or facts, so I'm not sure you'll care.

The 50% was said pleading for someone to pick up on the point.

J70

Quote from: OgraAnDun on October 10, 2017, 05:26:29 PM
FoxC,

The 50% was said pleading for someone to pick up on the point.

Exactly. Shit-stirring.

foxcommander

FoxC,

Fact

President Trump's victory over Hillary Clinton was initially 306 to 232, giving him 56.9 percent of votes.
That's over 50%.

Maths!

Wildweasel74

Maths, whats % of the overall vote he get, thought Clinton got 3-4 million more than him, vote wise overall