Dr Eamon O Sullivan Kerry Gaa Project help

Started by Helix, October 21, 2015, 07:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helix

Hi I've a friend doing a research project in Limerick on Dr Eamon O Sullivan (Kerry Gaa legend training 8 all Ireland winning teams)
The aims of our research looks at the role his GAA background and how his gaa background guided his pioneering role as an occupational therapist in Ireland in the 1950s.

I'm wondering if any knowledgeable people would be able to share ideas on where you could locate books around it. As far as I'm aware he wrote a book in the 50s 'The Art and Science of Gaelic Football'
Any info or advice greatly appreciated.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

AZOffaly

What hard station said. Weeshie is your man there.

Helix

Yeah i have read bits of Weeshies book alright online from small summaries. Saw few videos on YouTube very brief. Trying to locate O Sullivan's book at it might be hard to find. Thanks lads keep advice coming if ye've any advice.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

AZOffaly

Try contact Weeshie through radio Kerry. He does terrace talk there. If it's something for UL I'm sure he'd talk to ye.

Helix

Thanks very much I'm a Laois man so I'll pass that on. Thanks very much lads keep the advice coming :)